Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland (4080 Views)

Bursted! How INEC's Prof Mahmoud Appointed Tinubu's Ex Commissioner Head ICT / Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election / Bursted:-how Adams Oshimole Secured Buhari Victory In His Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by 3ple9iner: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yeah you are right the Peter Obi supporters are also guilty of it most of them accounts were created a month ago and their objectives has been to divide the Yorubas along religion line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Miracle2020: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:
I don’t know all these Obituary fan are crying tho.

I’m an adult. If I I like I post the same comment 1000 times, it’s my MB and my phone so why are these kids crying like they are in an OBItuary situation?

the rule of nairaland doesn't allow for multiple accounts.
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Antivirus92(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
RESPECT#......AGENT SMITH!
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Sergio101(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is supposed to be E-protest

Cc seun Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Davny(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
PDJT:

-The question is what is Seun , Mynd44 , Lalasticlala and all the MODS doing about it? Absolutely fuckall!
The truth is that SEUN is in support of it, you can't tell me otherwise
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by DarkPheonix: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Isobug:
Hmmm....but there's something special behind those likes. Not ordinary
Seems like boosted like right ?
Seun is a businessman so I won't be surprised if he has been paid to do so
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Hellonearth: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:

Thank for you advise. I always get paid 1k per month which explain why I only have time to post the same set of comment because I don’t want to waste my mb.

I can give you my account number for you to help my life. Any amount will be more appreciated so I won’t need to look up to MC Oluomo to pay me because he owes me 5month salary.

I’m waiting for you to send money to me. If you fail to send that money then you are delusional.

Shame no dey catch u?
U dey beg him money Shee still u are promoting an ancestor that will enter grave b4 the election.
Go make Thifnubu pay u
How can u be working in MTN and expect pay from Glo.

U are not smart atall
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Isobug: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
DarkPheonix:

Seems like boosted like right ?
Seun is a businessman so I won't be surprised if he has been paid to do so
Just maybe

1 Like

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:
I am calling on Seun
To deactivate what he created? Check all the anti Igbo and Obi comments and the number of likes they get.

He programmed everything.
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by ThePlugg(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
PDJT:

-The question is what is Seun , Mynd44 , Lalasticlala and all the MODS doing about it? Absolutely fuckall!
Seun undecided

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by johnkey: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8
alariwo of africa angry
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by dragunov: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Baba, you’re doing well. When wailers start attacking your handle, it shows you’re getting the job done and they are really pained. Keep giving it to them wotowoto.

The wotowoto slang again. Adìye funfun!
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by swaggerjack: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

princeofLagos, naijaroyalty, swaggerjack and co are all your alternative monikers that have been busted on this forum.

Alaye, NL'S now know better about some of you guys activities on this forum
Thrash

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by ajoguegbe(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
You may even be the one that is supervising the activities of those accounts. You sound as unintelligent as their managers.

seunmsg:

Baba, you’re doing well. When wailers start attacking your handle, it shows you’re getting the job done and they are really pained. Keep giving it to them wotowoto.
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by johnkey: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8
noise maker they no answer yet, maybe you should call their numbers hahaha, shamelessness at it's peak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) / Asari Dokubo Replies President Tinubu Over Ban On Ex-militants From Aso Rock / Alinko Dangote The Richest Black In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.