Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,201 members, 7,923,039 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? (597 Views)

9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? by Africana1123(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2022
grin grin

Re: Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? by Bluezy13(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? by tayewomi(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2022
This is my true life story..Dated a girl 3 yrs ago,did a lot for the girl,though not too much.Because she's very decent & doesn't have for guys,so discreet..Though she's in a new rlnship,after making me promise her that i shouldn't Bleep,she even posted the guy pics on her wall severally.. Recently she called for help frm me &i did help her,later she requested data from me which i didn't even respond coz she thinks I'm still a mumu..My bday was yesterday,this girl can't even send me a mssg wishing me!and other girls I've helped saw my status yesterday without even wishing me hbd,it's nothing,but I've deleted their contact all,even peeps i don't expect uploaded my pics and wished me..Anyway I'm a new man now.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? by diogo23: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Nigerian girls are heartless

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2022
tayewomi:
This is my true life story..Dated a girl 3 yrs ago,did a lot for the girl,though not too much.Because she's very decent & doesn't have for guys,so discreet..Though she's in a new rlnship,after making me promise her that i shouldn't Bleep,she even posted the guy pics on her wall severally.. Recently she called for help frm me &i did help her,later she requested data from me which i didn't even respond coz she thinks I'm still a mumu..My bday was yesterday,this girl can't even send me a mssg wishing me!and other girls I've helped saw my status yesterday without even wishing me hbd,it's nothing,but I've deleted their contact all,even peeps i don't expect uploaded my pics and wished me..Anyway I'm a new man now.

Eeyah, Blame your fellow Men. They are the FoOooLs who spoiled those Lilith's Offsprings. Most Nigerian Men no get sense..

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? by Jijuo: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Cured her painful mensuration but the chick went on to sleep with another man at the hotel. So, I gave her a red card!
Re: Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? by Jeon(f): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Still searching for the thing.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jeon:
Still searching for the thing.
Which thing undecided mad woman goan marry

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? by paulolee(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
don tire to talk..girls don do me something for dis naija

(1) (Reply)

Video of yahoo Boys Spraying Dollars On 2 Lesbians (yahoo boys) / Yahoo Boy Heartbroken After Girl He Sponsored Overseas Dumped Him For Another Gu / A Naughty Boy Looking For A Naughty Girl (come In) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.