Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,873 members, 7,980,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:54 AM

Peter Obi wants to Rig the 2023 election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi wants to Rig the 2023 election? (476 Views)

Galadima: "Buhari, Swear With The Qur’an That You Didn’t Rig The Election" / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) / Political Thugs Kidnapped Kogi Corper After She Refused To Rig Lokoja Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi wants to Rig the 2023 election? by SadiqBabaSani: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
This is the hallmark of Apc and PDP

He said they will rig the elections with their legit PVC.

Thats was what an optimistic obedient friend told me, I am still pondering on the source of his confidence.

Is the Social Media frenzy or Youths Darling Narrative getting into his head?

Are the Obedient faithfuls getting more emboldened everyday?

SouthernPresident2023
Re: Peter Obi wants to Rig the 2023 election? by Aidejay(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2022
grin I have retired all political arguments till after the election. I'm just watching and waiting now. I'll be very impressed if Obi gets 1 million votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi wants to Rig the 2023 election? by Factcheck0001: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
This is the hallmark of Apc and PDP

Thats was what an optimistic obedient friend told me, I am still pondering on the source of his confidence.

Is the Social Media frenzy or Youths Darling Narrative getting into his head?

Are the Obedient faithfuls getting more emboldened everyday?

PresidentSouth2023
keep deceiving yourself
Your eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi wants to Rig the 2023 election? by Abdul05: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Aidejay:
grin I have retired all political arguments till after the election. I'm just watching and waiting now. I'll be very impressed if Obi gets 1 million votes.
for where ..only in Biafra land.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi wants to Rig the 2023 election? by helinues: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2022
The election would be rigged but not like before. Highest rigger will win

Who no sabi the magic behind the disappearance of the meat in the mouth?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Positive Revolution; Tinubu Winning Reality; And Atiku Failure. / 2023 : Aisha Ysufu Calls Out Segalink And Reno Omokri, "They Are Scared Of You" / Peter Obi Linked To Buhari's Convoy And Kuje Prison Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.