Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,307 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Bff Is A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bff Is A Lesbian (436 Views)

Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bff Is A Lesbian by Ifepop: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
The morning after...

Minutes later Gabby crawled out of the tent and headed off in search of Mary. It felt perfect that she had lost her virginity too, the same night as Mary. She wanted to confess to Mary. She felt she understood Mary's behaviour a little better now that she had been with Kieran. However, she also knew in her heart that it was probably the one and only time a boy would be inside her. She knew now it was only girls that could really turn her on. If anything this night had reinforced her love for Mary. She was excited to see her gorgeous girlfriend and to embrace her and tell her everything. How she was now more certain than ever of her love for her..see more[url=https://www.fiverr.com/share/gYr4BA][/url]
Re: My Bff Is A Lesbian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Story time.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Na When Ashi Wan Do Introduction / Residents Mock Policemen After Their Van Got Stuck In Muddy Water - Video / Woman Lands Herself In Trouble For Circulating Sister-in-law’s Nvde Photos On So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.