Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,802 members, 7,945,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

“When I Was Pregnant With My Son, I Was Not Ready” – Actress Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “When I Was Pregnant With My Son, I Was Not Ready” – Actress Regina Daniels (489 Views)

'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong / Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“When I Was Pregnant With My Son, I Was Not Ready” – Actress Regina Daniels by MckenzieSkyBlog: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Regina Daniels, a popular Nollywood actress has taken to social media to celebrate her son, Prince Munir Nwoko, who turns two today.

The wife to billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko got really emotional while celebrating her little boy, and shared a montage of some of their adorable mother-son moments together while recounting how his birth changed her for the better.

Regina Daniels, in a heartfelt birthday note to Munir, stated that she had him at a time when she wasn’t ready and was keen on enjoying her youthful, extravagant life, but her world now revolves around him.

She noted that her son, Moon, as she fondly calls him, is the smartest, kindest, cutest, most intelligent, and most giving little boy she has ever encountered.

In her words;

“Baba, my little boy, my mini me, my jagaban like you call yourself, my star boy. Raising you is a Journey I never knew would transform me into a vunerable version of myself, in ways I never could have imagined.

“It has made me more patient, more understanding, and more loving.Seeing you grow up and becoming...READ MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

R Kelly Finally Sentenced To Prison / Tears Of Joy As Dj Cuppy Completes Her Thesis At Oxford University / BREAKING!!! Gov. Soludo Demolishes Odumeje Church In Anambra (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.