Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,735 members, 7,918,260 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:11 AM

Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer (801 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by JEWELofHELL666: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
It is the height of delusion for anybody to expect Wike to work against Atiku and Okowa ticket. It’s understandable that Wike is pissed about the outcome of the primaries but Wike is a party man above his personal interest. He’s shown this many times for anybody to doubt him.

No surprises that people like Fayose are openly coming out to endorse another candidate aside Atiku. It’s always been about personal interest for his likes and nothing more. A sour and failed loser who couldn’t even win his state in the last election for his party.

As it stands, PDP is the only party that has shown clearly that it is ready for the presidential election. Other parties are still getting their asses together and we don’t know how long this take them, even when the deadline is less than 3weeks or so.

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1542166041035509761?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by PresidObi: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by Zonefree(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
But, Atiku worked against Wike by choosing Okowa undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by Unzerious: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wike a Party Man first before Self-Interest? Even towards Okowa undecided
Wowwww, I never knew

I guess we learn somethin' new Everyday grin
Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by seunmsg(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
I read the piece and couldn’t find any sensible reason advanced by the writer as to why Wike cannot work against Atiku.
Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:
I read the piece and couldn’t find any sensible reason advanced by the writer as to why Wike cannot work against Atiku.

He has no better guarantee of settlement outside the PDP, that's just the reality.
Should he leave his seat in PDP and go and start queuing in APC? .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by seunmsg(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thinkam:

He has no better guarantee of settlement outside the PDP, that's just the reality.
Should he leave his seat in PDP and go and start queuing in APC? .

Atiku is a Fulani man. He will never forgive Wike if he becomes governor. In fact, he will destroy Wike if he becomes president. If Wike makes the mistake of supporting Atiku, he’s a fool. Atiku will finish him.
Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by Prince111111: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:
maybe you should read over again cool
Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku is a Fulani man. He will never forgive Wike if he becomes governor. In fact, he will destroy Wike if he becomes president. If Wike makes the mistake of supporting Atiku, he’s a fool. Atiku will finish him.

So fulani is now bad to you grin, so FULANi is now vindictive.. Lmao All Nigerians are the same no surprise..

.. If Atiku gets what he wants, I don't see any reason why he won't stick to whatever arrangement had with Wike, but Wike himself should know what odds favor him best, but starting over at APC that's miscalculation, just like Igbos attempting to start again in LP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by rolams(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wike is a man of his word!
Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by Frigga13: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Yoruba man and gibberish ...

We for Pdp Dey push Wike go Apc with musCle ...
just like your Tinubu is already cutting deal with Atiku .. guess you’re not Aware

Pdp has been pushing Wike for a while ... his aradite yash no one move

Pdp is willing to give him to Apc for free .. Yoruba people can keep lamenting on his behalf

Just as you said Wike will win Pdp primaries... e clear

You’ve never made any valid sense on national politics

Or have any of your jargons come through...

Dreams and hallucinations are totally different from reality

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by TheSameGuy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
ANY candidate but Obi.
My and my family, sowore have our votes.

hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by Frigga13: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thinkam:

So fulani is now bad to you grin, so FULANi is now vindictive.. Lmao All Nigerians are the same no surprise..

.. If Atiku gets what he wants, I don't see any reason why he won't stick to whatever arrangement had with Wike, but Wike himself should know what odds favor him best, but starting over at APC that's miscalculation, just like Igbos attempting to start again in LP.

No Dey follow yoruba man dey argue wetin he not even aware

Same Yoruba people that supported Wike during primaries have nothing to discuss aside normal yorubTic assumptions and lies even in the face of reality

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by abobote: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku will finish him for doing what exactly?
Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by Chinjo2: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
I appeal to wike to be a good sportsman. Wike is one man I have so much respect for. He should support Atiku. Of a truth it was a very difficult choice that Atiku made. I love wike's doggedness but at this time Atiku needs someone that is less combative that is why he went for Okowa.
Re: Why Wike Cannot Work Against Atiku - Lawyer by Armaggedon: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Summary
HE HAS NO CHOICE

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Your Preferred Presidential Candidates? Twitter Poll Nigerian Tribune / Why Peter Obi Should Jettison Presidential Ambition - Simon Ekpa / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Plot To Make Christians Second-Class Citizens— Daniel Okoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.