Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,364 members, 7,891,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison (71333 Views)

SIP Contract Fraud: Court Sentences Man To 125 Years In Prison / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / U.S. Pedophile Doctor Disgraced, Sentenced To 235 Years Imprisonment(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by tommy589(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
kevwemike:
can u pls explain the THE PLEA BARGAINING?

Most police cases in Nigeria starts with magistrate court. Each magistrate court has a single assigned government prosecutor (a policeman) While cases with efcc starts in high court, and prosecutors are dedicated lawyers that want their CV to reflect as efcc lawyers

You can easily exert your influence on prosecutor and the entire magistrate court. While your influence is like zero on efcc prosecutors.And in addition over 90% of high court judges are scared of efcc and their wahala

If a criminal is offered plea bargain it's better to accept. Unlike police, they have the time and resources to investigate any case. I won't exonerate them from accepting bribes but it is very rare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Golan007: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

no be post I dey read. Oga calm down and stop trying to play the tribalism card it is stale.

Sharap.

HYPOCRITE.

Na so una dey do.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by toujurs: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:
Meanwhile Peter Obi is still free looking to loot more.
Give analysis to this findings, Don't just say peter obi is a fraudster. Drop facts. Lets confirm.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Carlyboi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is pure sensationalism the jail term is simply gonna run simultaneously if any educated or intelligent don’t know this already then such person’s education is “ pure waste “ no way in hell a judge would give 235years in jail non-concurrently for cyber crime lol

Not sure homicide,war crime,mass murder or even treason would attract a sentence as long as that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by We4all: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
ValCon888:
Meanwhile, the Bullion Van Thief and Atiku are walking free and allowed to contest election.

Did you catch them in the act?
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Golan007: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
toujurs:
Give analysis to this findings, Don't just say peter obi is a fraudster. Drop facts. Lets confirm.

Shatap.

There was a contribution ahead of mine demonizing Tinubu.

As usual you skipped that one to jump to me.

HYPOCRITE.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by GoodIsGod: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have not read a post from Slawormir for a long time.
SLA. How you dey now?

grin
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by cochexky: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

I can't see his name very well..

Is that Olatinubu or what..
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Goalnaldo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Are you sure this is not the same Olabtc that trended on twitter some time ago?? grin
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Lovelydaisies: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stealing money you can't finish nor take with you after death. It's senseless!
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by toujurs: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

There was a contribution ahead of mine demonizing Tinubu.

As usual you skipped that one to jump to me.

HYPOCRITE.
You are a big fooool grin grin, An illiterate aswear, So you have no proof of this claim, you just posted that shit, because someone else "demonized" tinubu. You are a real mumu..

The facts of tinubu being a thieve, is clear, how did tinubu make so much money, when his last job was as an account, how was he able to acquire so much money, just being a senator and an ex governor, no ex governor can boast of such wealth acquired by tinubu.

Hiw was tinubu able to become a governor, when he had no certificate, now he clearly stated he can't find them.

How was tinubu able to load a bullion van into his apartment. Thats illegal and against the law.

Tinubu doesn't know his age, he supported buhari into govt and promised 1 dollar to to 1 naira, he promised fuel at 65 naira, now fuel is 165naira, a dollar is about 550 to 600, compared to 200 to a dollar when buhari assumed office.

Tinubu selects who becomes the governor of lagos as he wishes, he is a thieve, who steals lagos wealth. His family is selfish and greedy. His wife has been senator since God knows when. Unopposed. Is that still democracy. undecided
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Golan007: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
toujurs:
You are a big fooool grin grin, An illiterate aswear, So you have no proof of this claim, you just posted that shit, because someone else "demonized" tinubu. You are a real mumu..

The facts of tinubu being a thieve, is clear, how did tinubu make so much money, when his last job was as an account, how was he able to acquire so much money, just being a senator and an ex governor, no ex governor can boast of such wealth acquired by tinubu.

Hiw was tinubu able to become a governor, when he had no certificate, now he clearly stated he can't find them.

How was tinubu able to load a bullion van into his apartment. Thats illegal and against the law.

Tinubu doesn't know his age, he supported buhari into govt and promised 1 dollar to to 1 naira, he promised fuel at 65 naira, now fuel is 165naira, a dollar is about 550 to 600, compared to 200 to a dollar when buhari assumed office.

Tinubu selects who becomes the governor of lagos as he wishes, he is a thieve, who steals lagos wealth. His family is selfish and greedy. His wife has been senator since God knows when. Unopposed. Is that still democracy. undecided

I know you lot.

HYPOCRITES.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by toujurs: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

I know you lot.

HYPOCRITES.
It is only you, your great grand papa, will rule, not Nigerians. Idiot
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Golan007: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
toujurs:
It is only you, your great grand papa, will rule, not Nigerians. Idiot

Exactly what i said.

You HYPOCRITES cannot take half of what you give.

HYPOCRITE..
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Moneyboyz: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
We have different sets of laws for the rich and the poor in this country.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by gimakon2(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

My problem is inherited and sadly going to be passed down another stupid and useless generation of mine.

I know. You don't need to tell me. Stupidity reeks everywhere in your useless and hateful post. I don't know why the Mods are silent and letting a dog like you talk.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Golan007: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
gimakon2:

I know. You don't need to tell me. Stupidity reeks everywhere in your useless and hateful post. I don't know why the Mods are silent and letting a dog like you talk.

What happened to your mother would happen to you and your daughter.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by idamokoemmanuel(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:
Meanwhile Peter Obi is still free looking to loot more.
Why have you choosen to remain a fool forever. You should be more ashamed that it was your brother name that was mentioned there. Ode
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Golan007: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
Why are you choose to remain a fool forever. You should be more ashamed that it was your brother name that was mentioned there. Ode

Another HYPOCRITE.

E dey pain you right?

You must have been BLIND when others were being insulted.

Ekuke.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Idaytesj29(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
chaseblack:

Really?

Its true, at the discretion of the judge. And the Correctional Service can give him one third remission. So, he may likely spend 7yrs 6months. These are legal.

1 Like

Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

Another HYPOCRITE.

E dey pain you right?

You must have been BLIND when others were being insulted.

Ekuke.

Focus on the topic and leave other tribes alone

Hatred for ibos will only give you BP and which may led to early death.

Ekuke like you. Fool
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Golan007: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:

Focus on the topic and leave other tribes alone

Hatred for ibos will only give you BP and which may led to early death.

Ekuke like you. Fool

Whiskey whiskey.

Ekuke.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by gimakon2(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

What happened to my mother would happen to me and my daughter.

Amen grin
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by rickpat(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

grin İt's because of the amount of charges. Each charge has a sentence and he could get his sentence overturned for some. All in all, this guy might spend up to 60 years in prison and in the worst case scenario, all his life.
yes...quite possible
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by rickpat(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotolongbo:
That is just a lie.

He may not have more than 7years jail term, depending on the longest of the 45 charge sentencing
it will run concurrently...but I really doubt if it will be 7years...the charges are much and heavy too ...either ways...good luck to him........though I remember r.kelly getting 100 years jail term
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by zidek(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
I was checking days not knowing it is years! I laughed in ibibio
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
rickpat:
yes...quite possible
I forgot to mention that he might be running them concurrently which means all the sentences at the same time. And that would mean only about ten years in prison depending on which is the longest.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by rickpat(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I forgot to mention that he might be running them concurrently which means all the sentences at the same time. And that would mean only about ten years in prison depending on which is the longest.
yes...it will run concurrently...but the charges are heavy...and the amount involved...I doubt if it will be less than 25years...cus identity theft attracts alot of penalty
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by nedekid: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
For what naa?? Him kill person??
shocked
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Golan007: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
gimakon2:

Amen grin

Your case is settled.

No begging.
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
rickpat:
yes...it will run concurrently...but the charges are heavy...and the amount involved...I doubt if it will be less than 25years...cus identity theft attracts alot of penalty
Jesus, this one don end na. grin
Re: N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison by Emdebby2: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
rickpat:
hahahaha.... him great grand children go continue the sentence

or maybe the prison will hold his corpse after death...till the 235years is completed...HE WILL BE BURIED AND HIS GRAVE CHAINED FOR THE NUMBER OF YEARS LEFT...funny but true
This one got me laughing in Swahili...Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.