Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,245 members, 7,934,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish (628 Views)

How Do You Detect A Lesbian / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish by Walai(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dry Fish that I bought with my hard earned 700 naira na egg full the stomach.
No meat at all!
How do I avoid this mistake next time? Things hard now

Re: How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Comot the eggs fry am naaa

Wait....did you just say 700k? Was it you or jesus that fed 5000 people fishes?

1 Like

Re: How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish by etrange: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oh... the 'pregnancy' made it look bigger, so you went for it and probably got it at a higher price thinking it was a big fish, only for you to get home and realize it was filled with eggs. Sorry, bro. Sorry. That must be painful considering the present economy. It's not really very difficult to detect a pregnant one. They always have this guilty look on thier face, especially the unmarried ones. Sorry, my friend.

Wait, did you say 700k? Sure say no be shark you buy?

2 Likes

Re: How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish by illicit(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
I enjoy the egg tho

I don't buy d one wey does not get egg

undecided
Re: How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish by Spicyneedle: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Remember how you usually finger your gf, now do the same with the fish you want to buy, u will feel the eggs if the fish carry belly. And you must be careful not to disgrace yourself from having a boner.

1 Like

Re: How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish by Walai(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
etrange:
Oh... the 'pregnancy' made it look bigger, so you went for it and probably got it at a higher price thinking it was a big fish, only for you to get home and realize it was filled with eggs. Sorry, bro. Sorry. That must be painful considering the present economy. It's not really very difficult to detect a pregnant one. They always have this guilty look on thier face, especially the unmarried ones. Sorry, my friend.

Wait, did you say 700k? Sure say no be shark you buy?

Exactly the case here. I paid 700 for the fish only to realise say na the egg inside enlarged it.
That 700naira be like 7k to me nah. I guess my phone is even aware hence the reason for the typo error
Re: How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish by etrange: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Walai:

Exactly the case here. I paid 700 for the fish only to realise say na the egg inside enlarged it.
That 700naira be like 7k to me nah. I guess my phone is even aware hence the reason for the typo error

Haha... Sorry, man. I feel your pain. Seriously though, I don't think there's a way to tell. You just pray to be luckier next time.
Re: How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish by viberion: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is hilarious!
Re: How To Detect A Pregnant Dry Fish by Oturatetuala(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
No be woman again, na fish remain now.

Na WA o

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Way To Please Him / I Will Pay For It [Pics] / I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me With My Childhood-friend On My Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.