Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,482 members, 7,898,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku (57628 Views)

Why Wike Asked Permanent Secretaries To Bow Before Tinubu / Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Fayose: Why Osinbajo Visited Abuja Salon For Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Let me show you something. Peter Obi lied to you that he doesn't have a house in Lagos, right?
Here is your Peter Obi taking a stroll in Lagos. Can he try that in Anambra where he governed?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/photos-peter-obi-spotted-bourdillon-rd-without-security-details/amp/

Peter obi only come to Lagos maybe for program or function. He does not leave there.

He lives in GRA Onitsha. I have seen him jogging on the street of GRA Onitsha every morning with any security men following him.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

That is not true.apc has been winning all elections up north.even if they conduct any one this year apc will still win.atiku is a kilba claiming fulani

They said Atikus father is fulani and not kilba. He's from a town that was once under Cameroon but later became a territory. He's from Jada and Jada people are fulani people.

APC have been winning all elections up north? Check who they have been fielding as their candidate
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Newton2024: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2022
CondemnBattery:
It would be stupid for anyone that mean well for this country to support either of Atiku or Tinubu.

Labour Party all the way
helinues
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
if and more if

So would wike now be under Abe if he succeds to bring down the PDP government which his candidate is standing for

Btw inec and apc national recognize only tonye Cole, giadom, that are representative of rivers from amaechi

He does not need to decamp now.he will stay neutral in presidential and work for pdp in other elections.he can decamp when tinubu wins
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

They still do not like atiku.they are not eager to win since they know it is not their turn.they can't turn out the way they did for buhari.they will rather relax and divide votes between the three.since apc is the strongest there,apc will edge it.
For them it is not party.they dont care about winning.even when anpp and CPC had no chance of winning,they still voted buhari so they will rather vote nnpp.they dont like pdp and atiku.they like kwankwaso and apc

You have a strong point here. They know it's not their turn. But will they throw sugar away when put in their mouth?

Yeah! CPC, ANPP always won the core north because of the kind of people they presented as flag bearers. With Kwankwaso now, it could be a battle between him and Atiku in the core north.

What I'm sure of is that Tinubu won't win core north. But some people think it's a joke
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Tinubufit: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2022
They should continue dreaming. Fayose is a Tinubu stalwart.
helinues:

Fixed
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

I am talking of sensible Igbo leaders, you are mentioning artisans who sell spare parts and condemn engine oil. You dey craze?

Emeka Anyaoku lives in Lagos, Ezeife that used to make noise used to live in Apapa. Your Ohaneze President Generals are tenants in Lagos. Louis Ojukwu had more properties in Lagos than East. So, what nonsense are you on about mentioning Chicason, Okekeson and Kanuson.
Continue to expose your stupidity and ignorance. Lol, Nigga think, Nigeria start and end in Lagos.

slowpoke that think that everyone must leave in that overhyped slum called Lagos.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ejimatic: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Move2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539900-why-wike-will-not-support-atiku-fayose.html
. I have said it several times that real Yorubas will not toy with the Southern Western presidency. How are we going to follow Hausa Fulani for eight years and follow another one for another eight years? Are we fools? This is the reason I am supporting BAT project. It is the turn of the SW!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

They said Atikus father is fulani and not kilba. He's from a town that was once under Cameroon but later became a territory. He's from Jada and Jada people are fulani people.

APC have been winning all elections up north? Check who they have been fielding as their candidate

No,Jada are chamba and kilba not fulani.jada is in southern Adamawa dominated by Christians.the northerners prefer someone from borno,yobe,bauchi which is Muslim dominated.they are so many xtians in Adamawa and taraba...

All am trying to say is that whether buhari dey ballot or not,they still vote apc.but when buhari was in anpp or CPC,they voted buhari in presidential and other parties in state elections which means the love for buhari is being transferred to apc
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Romeoweezy(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Governor Fayose should know better than these. If he wants to pledge his loyalty to anyone from the south he's damn free rather than giving flimsy excuses... Power must come to south and yet after after Atiku emerged as the flag bearer of PDP yhu guys voted wike to be atiku's vice but along the line it was given to okowa for whatever reasons best known to them... my question is hadn't be wike was given the vp slot people like Fayose will not be agitating and yelling for "power must come to south" simply because they are all after power, fame, money and not the betterment of our dear country. Meanwhile the last president PDP had was Goodluck Jonathan from South.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by tesppidd: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
But what does Fayose really mean when he says "Wike's money"?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Peter Obi ko, Paul Okafor ni.
Look at Anambra. Is that how you want Nigeria to be?
Anambra is doing better than all Sw states apart from Lagos which is a no mans land.Look at Osun where tinubu is from is that how you want Nigeria to be?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

No,Jada are chamba and kilba not fulani.jada is in southern Adamawa dominated by Christians.the northerners prefer someone from borno,yobe,bauchi which is Muslim dominated.they are so many xtians in Adamawa and taraba...

All am trying to say is that whether buhari dey ballot or not,they still vote apc.but when buhari was in anpp or CPC,they voted buhari in presidential and other parties in state elections which means the love for buhari is being transferred to apc

Okay! So Jada are kilba? Hmm!! I know about the kilba tribe sha. Kilbas are mostly Christians. Well it was Google that told me Jada was fulani.

Brother, they still love buhari. Northerners vote for who they feel is closest to them, who they feel is a pure northerner. That is why they always went for Buhari irrespective of what party he was In, and they actually love him.

But as it is now, Buhari isn't contesting again and the north has suffered the most under APC. I don't really see APC winning convincingly in the core north. If at all, it will be shared between APC, PDP and maybe NNPP
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

You have a strong point here. They know it's not their turn. But will they throw sugar away when put in their mouth?

Yeah! CPC, ANPP always won the core north because of the kind of people they presented as flag bearers. With Kwankwaso now, it could be a battle between him and Atiku in the core north.

What I'm sure of is that Tinubu won't win core north. But some people think it's a joke

Atiku is not in the picture honestly.are you aware that in states like zamfara,borno and yobe,voting do not take place they just allocate votes? Atiku had no chance here.
The northerners do not follow sugar.they are honest.whenever it was the turn of the south,they supported the south even when they could take power in 1993,1999,2003.they even supported gej in 2011.they want one Nigeria and atiku might end one nigeria...
In 2019,they could have voted atiku and stayed longer in power but didnt.even his north east did not vote him.how else do you want to know that they dont want atiku? If tinubu chooses someone like shettima,el rufai etc it is over
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by zionstaar75: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Yes they won. But check how the core north voted first. They always went for their own. Go and look it up.

Jonathan just didn't want to play with the presidential powers he had. I can remember vividly in 2015 election. If you were In the north, you could palpate and smell the tension in the air. If Buhari wasn't proclaimed winner, I swear lives would have been lost that period.
Jonathan won kaduna, maiduguri and about 3or 4 other northern state in 2014 while getting about 40% in all other atiku is not half as popular as Buhari. You'll see,this election is a walkover over for apc.kano will be shared between pdp,nnpp and apc.kaduna,borno,yobe,kwara, katsina will be won by apc with 25% in all other northern states plus South West will be enough. If pdp had given obi the ticket they would have won easily but now they can't. They're swimming against the tide
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Please send those Yorubas back and let us send your people here back to the East. Who does this one think he's doing a favour? Are you okay?

FYI, those support Peter Obi are either ignorant of who he really is or repentant Igbos who see him as a means of getting back at others.

I don't insult Peter Obi or his supporters but if any insults me, I will make such supporter hate himself. Secondly, I debate you on Peter Obi's mediocre achievements in Anambra, they usually run away.

Peter Obi used 10 years for a 4 year course and still ended up with a third class. He's beneath me in intellect.
Where is Tinubu primary and secondary School certificate ? Has UGm army return it cheesy

Someone that is supporting a bullion van criminal drug lord is talking cheesy

Apart from looting lagos treasury since 1999 and installing puppies as governor to do his bidding ? What else has he achieve ?

General Baba murwa wipe out Touts from Lagos when he was a military governor, only for Tinubu to bring them back and those thugs has made Lagos State unlivable.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Okay! So Jada are kilba? Hmm!! I know about the kilba tribe sha. Kilbas are mostly Christians. Well it was Google that told me Jada was fulani.

Brother, they still love buhari. Northerners vote for who they feel is closest to them, who they feel is a pure northerner. That is why they always went for Buhari irrespective of what party he was In, and they actually love him.

But as it is now, Buhari isn't contesting again and the north has suffered the most under APC. I don't really see APC winning convincingly in the core north. If at all, it will be shared between APC, PDP and maybe NNPP

I never said apc will win convincingly up north.no.it is not possible.a lot of them will stl follow who buhari supports.kwankwaso will take kano and jigawa,atiku takes sokoto and kebbi while tinubu takes katsina,Kaduna and zamfara.this is a narrow tinubu win in northwest.in ne,atiku takes taraba,Adamawa and gombe while tinubu take yobe,bauchi and borno.this is another narrow tinubu win.tinubu takes Niger,kwara,kogi while abuja and Benue goes obi.atiku takes plateau and nasarawa.this is the best atiku can hope for.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku is not in the picture honestly.are you aware that in states like zamfara,borno and yobe,voting do not take place they just allocate votes? Atiku had no chance here.
The northerners do not follow sugar.they are honest.whenever it was the turn of the south,they supported the south even when they could take power in 1993,1999,2003.they even supported gej in 2011.they want one Nigeria and atiku might end one nigeria...
In 2019,they could have voted atiku and stayed longer in power but didnt.even his north east did not vote him.how else do you want to know that they dont want atiku? If tinubu chooses someone like shettima,el rufai etc it is over

Thank you for saying this. I have always told people that votes are usually allocated in core northern states. See a state like borno, places like gwoza, monguno, bama, konduga where boko haram have terrorized and laid claim to... they'll tell you that normalcy have returned in those areas during election and voting takes place there. No be juju be that?

Bro, I attached a picture of how 2011 election went. Buhari (CPC) won the core north. I'm 2019, Buhari was still seen as the Messiah. The north can't vote an Atiku when there's a buhari. Now, they can't vote a Tinubu when there's an Atiku. But some factors may still decide it.

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

He does not need to decamp now.he will stay neutral in presidential and work for pdp in other elections.he can decamp when tinubu wins
tinubu is winning nothing

Politics is by majority, if every region votes by the recent history of ethnic politics atiku is the next president

As for wike, why are you suddenly afraid he shouldn't decamp now, you realize deep down rivers people would flog him

So why believe the same independent rivers people would be cajoled to "work" for tinubu because one man said so

He doesn't need to mobilize for PDP in president, rivers people are ready to deliver by themselves

See no one wants to be an amaechi in Rivers again, enthrone the enemies of your people in federal and be given personal non gratta in Rivers politics

Wike plays strongman politics of controlling national, he can't get it in apc where tinubu doesn't want anyone to outshine him

Then we're do you go? When your people rejected you
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PeterObi4LP: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Mr Fayose further explained that “when the June 12 election was cancelled, the presidency was zoned to the southwest to pacify the southwest region.

hypocrite fellow. It was zoned to the SW now that it should be zoned to the SE, Fayose skipped that comment but rather say it should be zoned to South. Be specific my friend.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

I never said apc will win convincingly up north.no.it is not possible.a lot of them will stl follow who buhari supports.kwankwaso will take kano and jigawa,atiku takes sokoto and kebbi while tinubu takes katsina,Kaduna and zamfara.this is a narrow tinubu win in northwest.in ne,atiku takes taraba,Adamawa and gombe while tinubu take yobe,bauchi and borno.this is another narrow tinubu win.tinubu takes Niger,kwara,kogi while abuja and Benue goes obi.atiku takes plateau and nasarawa.this is the best atiku can hope for.

I agree with you except for the last part. Atiku take plateau and nasarawa?? Haba mana! How now? Even if he takes it, it will be a close call between Atiku and Obi In Nasarawa but especially plateau
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Cajal(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
I’ve said it before and I will say it again, PDP better collapse their party for labor party else, they will come 4th in this election. They might not even get up to 1million votes in the entire country.

Follow who know road, Obi know road. Labor party know road…
OBIdient's defeat will be legendary
Even Rabiu kwankwanso will flaw him any day any time
Who will vote for an ethnic bigot
Let him go to the northwest and campaign
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Psalmistproject: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Fayose and wike may support obi because it's the same grievance that got obi out

No shaking in Rivers btw, na rivers people dey decide wetin happen

Wike got OBI out but OBI is a man of peace and honor that he still stretched out the olive branch to Wike when nemesis came knocking.

Wike should support OBI, the one that the gods and God has chosen.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
zionstaar75:
Jonathan won kaduna, maiduguri and about 3or 4 other northern state in 2014 while getting about 40% in all other atiku is not half as popular as Buhari. You'll see,this election is a walkover over for apc.kano will be shared between pdp,nnpp and apc.kaduna,borno,yobe,kwara, katsina will be won by apc with 25% in all other northern states plus South West will be enough. If pdp had given obi the ticket they would have won easily but now they can't. They're swimming against the tide

Brother, you said Jonathan won what Lol.

Please this is how Nigeria voted in 2011 and 2015

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Kendo999: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Pdp nak wike waiting no good chaiiii
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Obi fans are emotional folks who lack intelligence. Tinubu may not be perfect but he is the best of all available today for a million reason.

Obi is the worst because he has zero history of brave, critical, national , resolute and effective leadership of men, processes, institutions and political structure required in a potentially great President.

Being 'stingy' is not enough and it is only emotional and shallow thinkers who would assume so.

One test I want everyone to apply to candidates is the sagacity test. We all know the greatest leaders from Africa like Awolowo, Mandela, Nkrumah, Jomo Kenyatta, Thomas Sankara, Julius Nyerere, Patrice Lumumba etal. Non were cowards like Obi or irresponsible like Atiku.

For those honest with themselves and others, which Nigerian politicians, today, resemble those great African leaders looking dispassionately at the history and achievements of our current Presidential candidates?

Certainly not Obi who is not fit to carry the bag of any of those great leaders or Atiku who is always in Dubai and never available to fight the battle of a Country he tells the world he wants to lead.

Virtually all those leaders where brave and resolute fighter who would confront any challenge on behalf of their Country like Tinubu stood against Abacha at a young age and financed the rebellion against the dictator so Nigeria could gain democracy like most great nations of the world.

At Party level, Tinubu is always in the trenches with his men and women fighting alongside them.

He was in Ekiti recently supporting the APC guber candidate Whereas Atiku and Obi were absent and 'busy'.

Obi only knows how to use political platforms cynically. Ditto Atiku who lived in Dubai and abandoned his responsibility, for three years, as official leader of the opposition after he lost the 2019 election.

I will not even touch on the one of the greatest quality of the greatest leaders Which is that they raise other leaders because even a child born yesterday knows Tinubu is a master of that, in Nigeria, by ten country miles.

It is not rocket science. Any pragmatically intelligent person can see who is the best, by far, to lead Nigeria after Buhari. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

History gives us examples of similar qualities that some of our greatest African leaders possessed. Only Tinubu has those qualities amongst the prominent candidate running to be Nigeria's President next year. The others are pretenders.

Their history, character, failures, cowardice, irresponsibility, lack of sincerity, scant achievements, lack of enduring principles and even political 'prostitution' confirms this.
How can you say that Tinubu is one of the greatest Africa leader ? It that joke ? Yes greatest Africa leader in looting, stealing and corruption.

Someone that boasted that he is the richest landlord in Africa.

Stop comparing your drug lord criminal with someone like Patrick lumuba, Sankara, Nelson mendala, Kenyatta etc . You are insulting those honorable men.

Tinubu is one the worst kleptomaniac politician in Africa. He is worse than Mobutu sesseko of Dr Congo.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Thank you for saying this. I have always told people that votes are usually allocated in core northern states. See a state like borno, places like gwoza, monguno, bama, konduga where boko haram have terrorized and laid claim to... they'll tell you that normalcy have returned in those areas during election and voting takes place there. No be juju be that?

Bro, I attached a picture of how 2011 election went. Buhari (CPC) won the core north. I'm 2019, Buhari was still seen as the Messiah. The north can't vote an Atiku when there's a buhari. Now, they can't vote a Tinubu when there's an Atiku. But some factors may still decide it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5046462/pdp-agent-rejects-victory-atiku/2&ved=2ahUKEwiF5_Tpy9T4AhUVA7kGHbdEBVoQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0jBv97MbXaP2_PTccjM5nAes.in those places that there is insecurity like katsina,borno,yobe,zamfara and atiku and kwankwaso does not have people there.those arras gives bloc votes...

Look at that link I posted above.a pdp agent in Adamawa raised alarm about inflation in Adamawa.atiku had to rig in order to win.if pdp had picked kwankwaso, he would easily win the north but as it stands, tinubu has a slight advantage.the core north might be divided among the three parties but north central will follow tinubu because they are tired of fulanis...then ss will be divided and once tinubu wins sw,its over
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by buckeyemedia: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Peacecore:
Lemme support Fayose for the first time. Atiku must be disgraced fully this time.
Jokers, Wike should pray pdp wins, if APC wins, Amaechi will make sure Wike goes to Prison, Nyesom knows what is best for him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Cajal:

OBIdient's defeat will be legendary
Even Rabiu kwankwanso will flaw him any day any time
Who will vote for an ethnic bigot
Let him go to the northwest and campaign
Which State will Kwakwanso win ? Even Kano state is not even sure of winning.

Who knows Kwakwanso in the entire South ? Let him go there and campaign na. Butterfly that think he is a bird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by buckeyemedia: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5046462/pdp-agent-rejects-victory-atiku/2&ved=2ahUKEwiF5_Tpy9T4AhUVA7kGHbdEBVoQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0jBv97MbXaP2_PTccjM5nAes.in those places that there is insecurity like katsina,borno,yobe,zamfara and atiku and kwankwaso does not have people there.those arras gives bloc votes...

Look at that link I posted above.a pdp agent in Adamawa raised alarm about inflation in Adamawa.atiku had to rig in order to win.if pdp had picked kwankwaso, he would easily win the north but as it stands, tinubu has a slight advantage.the core north might be divided among the three parties but north central will follow tinubu because they are tired of fulanis...then ss will be divided and once tinubu wins sw,its over
No Northerner will trust Tinubu a Yoruba man, please stop deceiving yourself.

The devil (Atiku) you know, is better than the Angel (Tinubu) that we are oblivious to.

Next we know MC Oluomo will be made a Minister.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by lagosrd: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Those are the real owners of PDP, they never left the party once since 1999. Those interlopers will cost PDP the ticket. They will rather vote NNPP or LP

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tinubu is winning nothing

Politics is by majority, if every region votes by the recent history of ethnic politics atiku is the next president

As for wike, why are you suddenly afraid he shouldn't decamp now, you realize deep down rivers people would flog him

So why believe the same independent rivers people would be cajoled to "work" for tinubu because one man said so

He doesn't need to mobilize for PDP in president, rivers people are ready to deliver by themselves

See no one wants to be an amaechi in Rivers again, enthrone the enemies of your people in federal and be given personal non gratta in Rivers politics

Wike plays strongman politics of controlling national, he can't get it in apc where tinubu doesn't want anyone to outshine him

Then we're do you go? When your people rejected you

My brother,why not tell yourself the truth? You were against tinubu during the primaries but he still won.he has more chances than atiku and obi,you just hate him for nothing.are you even from the south?
The northerners,I mean core northerners dont like atiku.they prefer kwankwaso.only Christians like atiku.rivers votes are usually inflated.people hardly vote.once wike stays neutral,apc agents will run riot.the north will divide votes.ss will be divided bw obi and atiku,obi takes se.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) / Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US / EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.