Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West (558 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Ibadanpikin: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Can Atiku win large votes in south west,if no then why do Tinubu supporters believe that he will win bloc votes against two muslim core northerners in ne/nw in there backyard or the believe Buhari and northern governors will rigg the election for them.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by God1000(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2022
That will be difficult next year with Tinubu running under APC

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Fahdiga(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Can Atiku win large votes in south west,if no then why do Tinubu supporters believe that he will win bloc votes against two muslim core northerners in ne/nw in there backyard or the believe Buhari and northern governors will rigg the election for them.
Peter Obi will share south west votes with Yekini.

3 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Ibadanpikin: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Helinues,leodeking,legendhero,votetinubu2023,seunng
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Basic123: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Fahdiga(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Basic123 post=114280696][/quote] I don't believe fake news.
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Unzerious: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Bloc Votes are mainly gotten/produced by Prominent Grassroot Politicians/Associates.

Atiku has mainly Makinde to rely on in the SW. While Tinubu has a tonne of Supporters in both the NE and NW.
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Ibadanpikin: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Unzerious:
Bloc Votes are mainly gotten/produced by Prominent Grassroot Politicians/Associates.

Atiku has mainly Makinde to rely on in the SW. While Tinubu has a tonne of Supporters in both the NE and NW.
Wow so you mean makinde can influence yoruba voters to leave tinubu and vote atiku because he is a pdp governor.In 2011 Buhari got 12 million votes in cpc and gues were the votes comes from northern states with pdp governors then.Kaduna and Kano gave him more than 1 million votes then upon not having CPC governors in those states.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by KanwuliaExtra: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Atiku should forget block or unblocked votes in the SW. Any group campaigning in the SW should do so PRO BONO from the people who live there. SHI-SHI should not be spent on those states by any political parties other than APC. Even the PDP structures cannot be trusted. They are ALL TRAITORS!

No reasonable candidate should campaign in the SW.

All others presidential aspirants should ONLY concentrate on the Northern, Midwestern, S-Eastern and S-Southern parts of Nigeria. That SW area na tribalistic zone. Make dem dey vote for demselves dia. As far as I am concerned, BIAFRA is more Nigerian than ODUDUWA!

Gosh! I can’t stand them as a group, only as individuals. If any group should leave Nigeria, it should be SW-with their AMALA and EWEDU politics. The SOLE AND SINGULAR FORCE OF DISUNITY IN NIGERIA ALWAYS.

Cursed and chaotic ethnic group.

Abeg carry your politically-cancerous JAGABI VOTES and shove it where the sun-dun-shine!
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Mfetenang: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Because APC controls 14 northern states in Nigeria with strong structures to win elections.
Are you 12 years old or you just don't know how politics works?
To win elections in Nigeria you need structure from the ward level to the Federal level and having governors who control the resources of a state gives the ruling party in that state a huge advantage. I hope I answered your silly question.
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Atiku should forget block or unblocked votes in the SW. Any group campaigning in the SW should do so PRO BONO from the people who live there. SHI-SHI should not be spent on those states by any political parties other than APC. Even the PDP structures cannot be trusted. They are ALL TRAITORS!

No reasonable candidate should campaign in the SW.

All others presidential aspirants should ONLY concentrate on the Northern, Midwestern, S-Eastern and S-Southern parts of Nigeria. That SW area na tribalistic zone. Make dem dey vote for demselves dia. As far as I am concerned, BIAFRA is more Nigerian than ODUDUWA!

Gosh! I can’t stand them as a group, only as individuals. If any group should leave Nigeria, it should be SW-with their AMALA and EWEDU politics. The SOLE AND SINGULAR FORCE OF DISUNITY IN NIGERIA ALWAYS.

Cursed and chaotic ethnic group.

Abeg carry your politically-cancerous JAGABI VOTES and shove it where the sun-dun-shine!

They will NEVER vote Atiku. Deal with it. The kleptomaniac vagabond will not get shi-shi from SW this time, whether you like it or not.

grin

These same people that you hate so much voted Jonathan o. But since they've decided to abandon the political kleptomaniac, you've been restless on Nairaland.

Peter Obi rejected him. Wike rejected him and no questions! So why do you want Fayose or Makinde to root for the rotten vagabond?? Fayose (Yoruba) na traitor but not Obi (Igbo) or Tambuwal (Hausa-Fulani)?

3 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Rekhina(f): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

From Nasarawa if we see that labour party will be rigged out we shall all vote for PDP because they are better than APC
Atiku 4 life,
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Acidosis(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Mfetenang:
Because APC controls 14 northern states in Nigeria with strong structures to win elections.
To win elections in Nigeria you need structure from the ward level to the Federal level and having governors who control the resources of a state gives the ruling party in that state a huge advantage. I hope I answered your silly question.

CPC (Buhari) won majority of the northern states without structure tongue cheesy
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Ibadanpikin: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Mfetenang:
You are just a kid,in 2011 NE/NW gave buhari more than 11 million votes without having any CPC governor or senator then.Northerners vote on religious line especially the core muslims in ne/nw and atiku is more popular than tinubu in north not to talk of kwankwaso.2023 is not far
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Cajal(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
Obituary will record near zero votes in the east let alone the west

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by KanwuliaExtra: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Acidosis:

They will NEVER vote Atiku. Deal with it. The kleptomaniac vagabond will not get shi-shi from SW, whether you like it or not.

grin

Make dem no vote abeg.
I prefer a kleptomaniac any day to an ILLITERATE-KLEPTO-DRUGLORD!

Triple Whammy! cheesy

See BOBO chilling in Dubai?
Your JAGABI is running to France to fix his KUB-kidneys, Urethra and Bladder. cheesy

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Acidosis(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Make dem no vote abeg.
I prefer a kleptomaniac any day to an ILLITERATE-KLEPTO-DRUGLORD!

Triple Whammy! cheesy

I prefer none! cheesy
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Rekhina:

From Nasarawa if we see that labour party will be rigged out we shall all vote for PDP because they are better than APC
Atiku 4 life,
Stand one place.
Obi or Atiku? let me know what I'm counting...
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by KanwuliaExtra: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Acidosis:

I prefer none! cheesy

Then us-the interested choose.

Do Not Disturb
Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Rekhina(f): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Stand one place.
Obi or Atiku? let me know what I'm counting...
Obi

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by Acidosis(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

See BOBO chilling in Dubai?
Your JAGABI is running to France to fix his KUB-kidneys, Urethra and Bladder. cheesy

Dubai? LMAO grin grin grin

Dubai is home to some of the greatest fraudsters on earth na. Who doesn't know that fact? 99.9% of global multilevel marketing and bitcoin scammers now reside in Dubai because the government doesn't care how you make your money. So long as you do not scam UAE nationals, Dubai will gladly give you space to spend your loot just like fugitive Atiku. So going to a scam country to take pictures is useless.

Sane countries have now blacklisted UAE/Dubai - Atiku's new comfort zone grin grin grin

If dem born the fugitive well, make e enter US/UK na. grin grin You Kanwulia resides in the U.S. abi? Oya invite the fugitive, lets see grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Win Bloc Votes In South West by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Rekhina:
Obi
Good! Stand gidigba, don't let anyone chane your mind on what you believe in..

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Became The Most Popular Politician In Nigeria In Just One Month / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Tinubu Is An Islamic Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.