Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,205 members, 7,981,269 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 01:42 PM

We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! (875 Views)

'We Want Tinubu To Step Down & Atiku To Take Over' - Kaduna Protester / Northern Govs Didn’t ‘necessarily’ Want Tinubu To Be President — Lalong / APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by bestofnollywood: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2022
As 2023 Presidential Election hots up, it's been becoming clearer that the ruling party, All Progressives Congress are losing their grip, and Nigerians are no longer buying their falsehoods.

This much was proven in Borno State, when Governor Babagana Zulum visited a community to campaign for Bola Tinubu's Presidential bid, but met an unforseen resistance, when the people started screaming "Ba ma so", meaning, "we don't want!"

Watch video here.

https://applesbite.com/video-ba-ma-so-watch-moment-borno-people-reject-apc-tinubu-at-rally/
Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Rejected by God and men
Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by Omoslim26: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Anyone who has any atom of pity for Nigeria should reject Apc and Tinubu to the ground.
They have been seriously hit by this evil apc creation them and the MB undecided
May God heal their land.
Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Enough said

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by Totilopussylick(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2022
grin northerners are becoming wiser to reject the druggie without certificates but insisted on becoming the next president of Nigeria tongue.

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by Algold: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2022
I doubt if this will make front page... If you know you know...

They will be OBIDIENT

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
So serious
Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by famouscargo4u: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2022
You all just peddle lies everywhere. Zulum went ti the community with a LG chairman that was imposed on them and they all said "Ba mayi' i.e they don't want him. Y'all will be shocked by the number of votes Tinubu will get in Borno.
Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by Nonexisting: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Northerners may not have western education in abundance but they are not fools. They voted Buhari not because he was a Northerner but because they believed he would fight corruption and terrorism. What will they be voting Tinubu for?

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by kponkedenge(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
I keep telling this Tinubu tribalistic bigots that they have so much sown hatred and tribalism that it would be difficult for any southerner to vote for them.

They are banking on the northern votes that would definitely not come.

Most northerners will vote Atiku or Kwankwaso before even thinking about Tinubu.

I'm just waiting for Tinubu to be served breakfast by the north..... And trust his urchins to blame the Igbos as usual.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Want Tinubu Borno People Shout At Rally! by Built2last: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2022
okay na

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Call Out Tinubu In France / Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore / Shettima: Why I Didnt Call Jonathan When Chibok Girls were kidnapped In My State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.