Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,778 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian (2542 Views)

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by profacid(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2022
How can we wish Tinubu for ourselves, God, if not promoting religion. Tinubu is Old and unfit like Buhari, Osinbajo would have been the best for us with all sincerity.

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Kaiser20: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2022
isan:
In yorubaland its Omoluabi first , competency 2nd , religion is 3rd
Be deceiving yourself.
As it today in Nigeria, Religion comes first in politics

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by citizenY(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2022
AntonVince:

...and where's the "capacity and competence" in a Tinubu candidacy?

You cannot see it because you are ready biased.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Advocate500: 4:30am On Jul 01, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian but I don't so much care. The reason is that all the so called christians who are in power today have not shown us any good example. They are as bad as their counterpart in the other region. Our VP is a Christian today tell me what good thing has he done for christians?
that is to say you are not a Christian, next time choose your religion wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Advocate500: 4:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
igbos this religion game will eventually backfire

U can see how u were rubbish when u took peter obi mat to d mosque in d north,u started d religion game now
Hope when it backfire u won’t blame everyone else?
you have forgotten your terrorist muric?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Advocate500:
that is to say you are not a Christian, next time choose your religion wisely.
By the grace of God I am a christian. I am not a bigot but a true child of God. You who claim to be a christian your utterance shows that you are worse than an infidel. Christian is not only by name
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Iykoto86:
The vp has non or little power to change anything in any situation.you guys voted the blood sucking fulani buhari in the first place.
Who are you people you are referring to? Mind your language.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by isan(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2022
U are a joke , in yorubaland if you campaign with religion bias you will lose badly
Kaiser20:

Be deceiving yourself.
As it today in Nigeria, Religion comes first in politics
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by fashykenny(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2022
duro4chang:
By the grace of God I am a christian. I am not a bigot but a true child of God. You who claim to be a christian your utterance shows that you are worse than an infidel. Christian is not only by name
. Ignore him bro , a Christian that is not leading bu example. The Yoruba’s are mixed between religion and that’s why a Muslim father will allow his children to be a Christian and there won’t be any issues as both we celebrate Muslim on their festive period and also celebrate Xmas together and that’s what we called religious tolerant .
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by orisa37: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
WHEN THEY ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR THEIR SALVATION AND FOR CHRIST.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Things To Note Should Tinubu/Shettima Win The 2023 Presidential Election / MINORITY PARTY WILL BE LIFTED UP | PROPHET TB JOSHUA / Peter Obi Unites Both Christians & Muslims In His Southern Kaduna Visit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.