Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

See To The Counterfeit Money A Customer Gave Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See To The Counterfeit Money A Customer Gave Me (385 Views)

Police Arrest Two Suspects For Possessing And Selling Counterfeit N1000 Notes / Counterfeit Money: Bread Seller Bags 1-year Jail Term In Lagos / Nigerian Man Arrested With Counterfeit Money In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See To The Counterfeit Money A Customer Gave Me by bottlewater1(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
I carried this woman yesterday evening so she gave me this #500 and collected #350 balance popularly called change

When I was counting my blessings I discovered this one no follow

Re: See To The Counterfeit Money A Customer Gave Me by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2022
grin
Re: See To The Counterfeit Money A Customer Gave Me by 40fy: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2022

**That note might not be counterfeit, but sure a mutilated note!! Dam!! Note's been damaged so bad!!
**Sorry dude!! Always examine the notes given to you!!

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

1 Like

Re: See To The Counterfeit Money A Customer Gave Me by Flamethehussler: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hussle is real bro
Na to buy uv light drop for motto grin

(1) (Reply)

Ogbomoso Indigenes Wage War Against Killers Of Hotelier, Lautech Graduate (a Mus / Italy-bound Physically Challenged Man Arrested At Lagos Airport For Drug Traffic / Enobong Philip Eyoren Will Face The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.