Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,688 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! (4669 Views)

Prestigious 2011 E350 Mercedes 4matic Is SOLD.GLORY B 2 GOD / sold!!! (BIGnBOLD) The Prestigious 2008 Lexus LS460 #MEGALOADED!!! / Beware Of Buying Fake Luxury Car Replica Around..must See With Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2007
sorry, deleted post - car sold ages ago
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by shakira: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ellaf
girl.my car is 2000,besides it has more features than the oldest model car u claimed, amma upload it in some minutes it just that am having diffuclty with the file
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
Also those prices I posted by MSN are for used cars the seller bought the car brand new so imagine the difference, in price!

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/default.aspx?make=Mazda&model=Millenia

The seller is better now so I am hoping to get the actual pics posted soon.
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2007
Did you buy it in Nigeria or America? Was it second hand when you bought it? In any case, there is no need to upload your photos here, do it on your own thread or people will think the photos belong to the car I am selling here.

You accuse me of being dodgy based on what? I am not even the seller, plus just because you bought something at that price, it does not mean anyone else will be able to buy at that price. I find it interesting you only answered one of the many questions I threw at you.

Also the car I am advertisinbg is 2000 so I don't know what you are talking about. Were you interested in the car? If not, kindly apologise and move on to another post.

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE.
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by shakira: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2007
this

Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by shakira: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
ell77:

Did you buy it in Nigeria or America? Was it second hand when you bought it? In any case, there is no need to upload your photos here, do it on your own thread or people will think the photos belong to the car I am selling here.

You accuse me of being dodgy based on what? I am not even the seller, plus just because you bought something at that price, it does not mean anyone else will be able to buy at that price. I find it interesting you only answered one of the many questions I threw at you.

Also the car I am advertisinbg is 2000 so I don't know what you are talking about. Were you interested in the car? If not, kindly apologise and move on to another post.

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE.
bought it in america, well it aint used , but its more like new, and matter of fact it has more features than yours, dual exhuast,sun/moon roof,cup holder, take note ITS AMERICAN SPECS, not GERMANY MADE
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
Like new means that when you bought it it was not exactly new right?

If you bought this USED car in America for N815,000 and have not factored in the cost it takes to ship a car from America to Nigeria and then clearing costs you should not be on this topic.

Also the car the buyer is selling has the same specs as yours minus the sunroof which is not necessary compared to factory fitted AC, if you really want to go all out with your roof go get a convertible.

I just dont understand why you are still on this topic, I have never met you on any other topic, you dont need to buy this car if you dont like the sound of it. Please, move on. You have a nice looking car, are you pleased with yourself now?

Also, who said anything about germany the car being sold here is also from America. I AM NOT THE SELLER, merely the advertiser.
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2007
this thread is for serious buyers only!
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by shakira: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2007
ell77:

Like new means that when you bought it it was not exactly new right?

If you bought this USED car in America for N815,000 and have not factored in the cost it takes to ship a car from America to Nigeria and then clearing costs you should not be on this topic.

Also the car the buyer is selling has the same specs as yours minus the sunroof which is not necessary compared to factory fitted AC, if you really want to go all out with your roof go get a convertible.

I just don't understand why you are still on this topic, I have never met you on any other topic, you don't need to buy this car if you don't like the sound of it. Please, move on. You have a nice looking car, are you pleased with yourself now?

Also, who said anything about germany the car being sold here is also from America. I AM NOT THE SELLER, merely the advertiser.
kudos to ur lame effort then, if not that u have a great commision on the retail price am prolly sure u wont be emphasing on this topic, regardless am a ctive member,if u dont STAR01, then u aint a bonifide member of the forum,

P.S///i will do anything not to make u succee in making people victim of ur dubious act,
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Serious Buyers in Lagos - please be advised that this car still is available. If you can buy the car for a better price elsewhere in Lagos, then common sense dictates you will.

I receive no commision for the sale of this car and the seller does not belong to a car dealership. It is merely one man and his car. Everything is as open as it can be, view the car and decide a price for yourself based on what you feel it is worth. If it is high enough the seller will agree if it is not, no deal will be made and everthing remains the same.

N900,000 is the guide price, do with it what you will.

Good luck in all your car searches!
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2007
Here are some front view pics, by the end of the day a lot more pics will be uploaded. So bear with me okay?

Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2007
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2007
Here is the gearstick!

Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2007
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2007
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
Here's the front right door and passenger seat! lol.

Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
If you are having trouble viewing the pics you may have to log in to nairaland first to view them, or you can click on the underlined words at the bottom of each post i.e. carfronrightdoorview.jpg and then click save or open onto your computer. Or post your email here and I will email it to you.

Hope this resolves any issues!
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by dejgan: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2007
Ell77,cant find the pics u sent on this thread
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
I can't see why you cant! I can seem them and I can see your online as well. Maybe this is a nairaland fault or your computer is playing up, anyway I just now posted them to your email address can you see them there?
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by lovemajek(f): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
How much are you looking for offer.
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by dejgan: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2007
seen them , thanks
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2007
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2007
@Dejgan - fantastic. Did you see them on this page or was it only when you got my email?
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ Shakira: Not good trying to ruin someones chance of selling a car, especially if you've no intention of buying the said car! As for accusing Ell of dishonesty, do you think that's fair?

Car prices fluctuate a great deal - the fact one's cheaper than another does NOT mean a seller has to lower their price to match!

Try to be a bit fairer, and less judgemental, it won't hurt you.
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
@Siena - Thanks, for that, I have no idea what I did wrong. I don't even set the price or own the car! Atleast someone understands. smiley
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by sultaan(m): 6:00am On Aug 29, 2007
Shakira
You bought yours for $6500?
Try shipping for $1300, clearing for N200k and see if you'll be anywhere near N800k

Yours might be fully loaded cos its all auto compared to Ell77's which is manual. If your arithmetic is good, I just showed you about N400k extra cost on the car they are tyring to sell for N800k. $6500 x 125=N812500.
Can you land yours in naija and offer N900k before you complain aout others?
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2007
@Sultaan - thank you my brother! I can't disclose how much he bought the car as it is not my right to and anyway seller often don't disclose prices they purchased it for. But he even bought it for more than this guy did and like you said add shipping and clearing you can't get less than 1.2 million naira in your calculation alone oh not adding the fact the the price of purchase was more.

His car is manual though just wanted to add that part but the specs according to Shakira are exactly the same minus a sunroof but ours has factory fitted AC which Austine preferred to sunroof, I think something to do with mosquitos and dust entering the car!

Thanks though, I appreciate it.
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2007
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by sojioguns(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2007
How do you dare to call this car a luxurious car when it doesnt even have power windows. Do not insult our intelligence dude. Just say you have a Mazda millenia for sale. The Millenia S is more like it.
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by ell77(f): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
@Sojioguns - that is the nature of advertising, to you maybe it is not luxurious but not everyone thinks like you, to me this car is luxurious (hand on heart). I did not mean to insult anyone's intelligence, afterall if someone views the car they will decide for themselves how great it is. I guess internationally it is classed as 'near luxury' but luxury cars include Aston Martin, Bentley etc. I don't really think it is easy to get a car for that price. I can't please everyone, but please don't accuse me of insulting anyone as I respect everone on this forum even those who seem to disrespect me and themselves.

If you find the Millenia S for even as little as double this price for sale in Lagos, please let me know.

By the way I'm not a dude.
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ sojioguns: Are you interested in buying the car?
Re: Prestigious NEAR Luxury Car For Sale In Lagos at Bargain Asking Price! by shakira: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
ell77:

@Sojioguns - that is the nature of advertising, to you maybe it is not luxurious but not everyone thinks like you, to me this car is luxurious (hand on heart). I did not mean to insult anyone's intelligence, afterall if someone views the car they will decide for themselves how great it is. I guess internationally it is classed as 'near luxury' but luxury cars include Aston Martin, Bentley etc. I don't really think it is easy to get a car for that price. I can't please everyone, but please don't accuse me of insulting anyone as I respect everone on this forum even those who seem to disrespect me and themselves.

If you find the Millenia S for even as little as double this price for sale in Lagos, please let me know.

By the way I'm not a dude.
but i tot u claimed its MAZDA millenia, ITS QUITE PATHeTIC AND EMBARASSING that the car in the picture aint what u claimed it was, i said it earlier and amma keep emphasing on it, this SHE-GOAT, is a dubious girl, she will do any thing to make people fall victim of her cunny act, well a word is enough for the wise,

YALL SHOULD BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL/,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1996 P-reg Toyota Starlet. How Much Does It Cost? / 2000 Toyota Corolla (cheapest on NL) / Honda Accord 2004 Eod. Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.