Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Female Priestess Seen Pouring Money Into River For The Gods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Priestess Seen Pouring Money Into River For The Gods (886 Views)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Priestess Seen Pouring Money Into River For The Gods by Anitaarthur: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
A Nigerian lady that appears to be a traditional worshipper or priestess has in a video spotted by allgistroom.com sighted throwing money into a river as a tribute to the gods she worships.

The beautiful young lady in the said video visited the river bank with a basin full of cash and threw them in the river.

She then held up a candle-like object up to the sky and prayed for her gift to be accepted and for her to be blessed.

The ending part showed her holding a fetish object which looks like an Owl and displaying it in front of the camera, for reasons best known to her.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/female-priestess-money-river-gods/

Re: Female Priestess Seen Pouring Money Into River For The Gods by Biafranodogwu55: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wahala e no dey finish
Her cup of akamu sha
Re: Female Priestess Seen Pouring Money Into River For The Gods by Shalommy(f): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chaii.. Ogbanje offsprings everywhere.
Re: Female Priestess Seen Pouring Money Into River For The Gods by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
She is practicing what she believes in. Live and let’s live.
Re: Female Priestess Seen Pouring Money Into River For The Gods by RealEzee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
That's paying tithe in Christianity no biggies

(1) (Reply)

I'm Only 18 Can I Get A Girl Friend / How Can I Tell Her That She Has Bad Breath? / I Can’t Date Or Marry A Teacher Crew Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.