Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,488 members, 7,926,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

‘i Almost Lost My Son To Malaria’ – Ara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i Almost Lost My Son To Malaria’ – Ara (713 Views)

Femi Kuti Takes His Son To His Grandparent's Grave Side In Abeokuta / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 / I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Almost Lost My Son To Malaria’ – Ara by SexyChic05(f): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
Re: ‘i Almost Lost My Son To Malaria’ – Ara by Chintua: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
‘I almost lost my son, Ire to Malaria once. He took us hours to revive him. But think of all those women who may not be able to afford medicines for their childre. I have a case of a woman who was carrying an almost lifeless child around, because she couldn’t afford N800 naira for drugs…‘

What a shame! Only in Africa.
No vaccine for malaria yet in Africa? shocked

The musician who only recently announced her separation from her husband of two years, says the project is one of her many ways of giving back to society.  She further noted that other international acts will also be part of the already confirmed project which is an initiative of her foundation, ‘The Ara Passion Projection Foundation’ (TAPPF).

Like African American, like Africans. The problem with 'black' men in general.
Successful black women cannot find decent men to support them because of e badu belle and e jolosi!
Tufiakwa! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

$90k Baby Wardrobe: This is Too Much! / Images From Maltina Dance All Grand Finale / Charly Boy Playing With His Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.