Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,083 members, 7,919,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:41 AM

Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) (2433 Views)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / Evangelist Kate: I Wear Hijab To Stop Men From Looking At My Backside. / How I Used S*x As A Weapon To Stop Men From Leaving Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
A certain Twitter user and popular Alpha Male named Shola, with twitter handle @jayythedope, who is the founder of Alpha Media set price at $200 for men to book a one on one session with him to liberate them from simping.

Funny comments below

1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
More reactions

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
More cool

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by JBriel: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sola has carved a niche for himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by donbachi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Simpers paradise
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Ballzproblemm: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
something wey you go come nairaland get am for free cheesy, anyways if people are willing to pay them no problem, but left for me I won't

10 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Ballzproblemm: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
nothing I hate pass herd mentality ,no offense
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
something wey you go come nairaland get am for free cheesy, anyways if people are willing to pay them no problem, but left for me I won't

The comments on Twitter was hilarious.
I had a good time laughing.
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wetin ubunju and Martinez gave man for free.
Na we be your best plug for everything jawee

13 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
While it's nice he's creating awareness on the,"simping" issue. Like I've noticed a considerable reduction in the amounts of simping comments on pictures of women, he's now starting to overdo it.

I personally don't like when people take advantage of the very thing they promised to help people out of.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thantayo:
While it's nice he's creating awareness on the,"simping" issue. Like I've noticed a considerable reduction in the amounts of simping comments on pictures of women, he's now starting to overdo it.

I personally don't like when people take advantage of the very thing they promised to help people out of.

Exactly my thought.

The money is just too much.
To me, that's a rip off.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kiddogarcia:

Ubunja and Martinez39s have done great and still doing wonders, including CaveAdullam and Pansophist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tiredexperiment and Suavekels grin grin
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kiddogarcia:

I dey tell you. I have learnt so much in the telegram group. And they give you the Redpill undiluted.
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Tirede.xperiment and Suavek.els grin grin

You go like vawulence wink
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Divay22(f): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thantayo:

Make something out of nothing and get others to buy it...

That's what he's doing... They're all paying for his knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Jeremani: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Anybody who don't have the money should stay off,
One thing I know is that shola has invested in his self and has carve a name of the social space.
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by siofra(f): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
And Nigerian men will fall for this scam!!!

Ewooooo!!!!

Who cursed these Nigerian men with stupidity like this?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jeremani:
Anybody who don't have the money should stay off,
One thing I know is that shola has invested in his self and has carve a name of the social space.

Interesting. cheesy
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
siofra:
And Nigerian men will fall for this scam!!!

Ewooooo!!!!

Who cursed this Nigerian men with stupidity like this?

angry
Carry your wahala comot for here

5 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by DroppingLiquid: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Make I pay $200 to learn how to avoid 2k billing? cheesy
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Make I pay $200 to learn how to avoid 2k billing? cheesy

grin

The matter long my brother
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by TheWolfen(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by siofra(f): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

angry
Carry your wahala comot for here

grin

Men are each others greatest enemies. But you people are not ready to have that conversation.

Always trying to scam each other. You don't want to get scammed by a woman but you will willingly be scammed by a man because of ignorance and low IQ.

No worry, AllahKaduna will soon bring his own for $1000 and you people will still buy.
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Gadafii: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Long live ubunja

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kiddogarcia:

Truth to God, I understand and see their value now. grin I highly respek them. What they are giving out for free o, lmao.
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Sunflawa(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
What's their name on telegram
VladimirPutiin:

I dey tell you. I have learnt so much in the telegram group. And they give you the Redpill undiluted.
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sunflawa:
What's their name on telegram

Join through this link

https:///MenRedPill

This is what the group looks like

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Bignuell(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Smart ass guy. Made it look as if he was helping guys, which he did. Got the public attention, then sell the product. Marketing strategy is top notch. To be honest, nairaland has every information you need

3 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bignuell:
Smart ass guy. Made it look as if he was helping guy, which he did. Got the public attention, then sell the product. Marketing strategy is top notch. To be honest, nairaland has every information you need
He is a good businessman.
Re: Twitter On Fire As @Jayythedope Bills Men $200 To Stop Men From Simping (pix) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Truth to God, I understand and see their value now. grin I highly respek them. What they are giving out for free o, lmao.
Maximum respect to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Red Thing? [Pics] / Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now / Love In The Office. My Client Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.