Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Interview Granted By Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Interview Granted By Tinubu (190 Views)

Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / The Interview Granted By His Excellency PMB To 'arise Tv' What's Your Impression / The Original Interview Granted Sun Newspape By Miyetti Allah Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Interview Granted By Tinubu by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
THE INTERVIEW GRANTED BY TINUBU

The full transcript of the interview granted by Tinubu was shared from the Facebook page of Mr Olajide Abiola.

Q: Were you tempted to stay back in the US after your studies?

A: To be honest with you, yes. I was lucky when I got to Chicago State University. I entered the university with honours from the Richard Daley College, because I got credit in majority of the Accounting courses.

After the first term, I was one of the candidates on the Dean’s list and my professor, Joe Jesse, commended me for my hard work, class participation and brilliance.

He said that I would be lucky if I could keep my activities and brilliant results up till the end of the term. He didn’t say more or in what form the luck would manifest.

At the end of the term, and still on the Dean’s list, Professor Jesse came around to inform me that he would employ me to manage the Accounting laboratory for the institution.

He gave the letter of employment to the dean of the faculty. The following week, I was called upon to take up employment as a tutor in the institution because I was very good at Mathematics and Accounting.

I met Tunde Badejo in the school; he was a year ahead of me. But I told him (we took a bet) that we would graduate the same year and he didn’t believe. Later, when I was given a scholarship to become a tutor, I took the letter to Tunde Badejo and said: ‘See, the school is paying my tuition.’ He was amazed.

That was how I became a tutor, with my tuition being paid. Tunde Badejo majored in Mathematics, and having been challenged, his performance got better the following semester and he also became a Maths tutor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science.

I was challenged and severely under pressure to keep up the grade as each semester rolled by, because if my grades should drop I would lose the scholarship. It was quite challenging and in the end, I graduated top of my class and I was recruited as an Accounting major.

Read More�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/tinubu-grant-full-interview-read-the-transc/

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Northerners Won’t Vote For Peter Obi Or Any South-easterner In 2023 / Drama As INEC Staff Lock Up Abia REC Over Alleged Unpaid Benefits / The Full Story Of Diezani Alison Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.