Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says (1663 Views)

What Npower News Today Tuesday, 28th June 2022 Says / Npower News Nairaland Thread / What Npower Dashboard Is Showing Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by ezenwaez(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
The following below are highlights of what Npower News today Thursday 30th June 2022 says;

1) Change of Npower category not possible.

2) Change of place of primary assignment possible during Npower redeployment process.

3) Npower beneficiaries under non graduate category will receive ₦10,000 monthly stipend after three months in camp training.

4) Npower beneficiaries under graduate category will receive ₦30,000 monthly stipend.

5) The next Npower registration will be communicated.

6) Npower beneficiaries are to wait for deployment.

7) Npower deployment process will be communicated on the deployment page on nasims dashboard.

8 Npower applicants under non graduate category with preselected status are to wait for deployment.

9) Npower physical verification for non graduate category to be conducted at training camp.

10) Training centres for Npower non graduate preselected applicants will be announced.

11) Preselected Npower applicants under the non graduate category are to stay tuned to their nasims dashboard for updates.

12) Npower beneficiaries after physical verification must have the pass status.

13) Npower beneficiaries without "pass" under the physical verification status are to contact Npower on twitter @npower_ng

14) Npower processing April stipend, payment to start soon.

15) Npower apologize for inconsistency in payment of monthly stipend.

16) Npower Batch A and B representatives release communique, eulogizes Presidential Aspirant, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

17) Npower Batch A and B representatives charges Presidential Aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu to look into plights of exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers.

18) Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries to receive payments after Npower deployment process.

19) Npower redeployment will start during the deployment process.

20) Npower deployment will start in the coming weeks.

21) Npower physical verification concluded.

22) Npower applicants with shortlisted and applicant status have not been selected.

23) Npower applicants not selected are to stay tuned to Npower social handles for more opportunities.

24) Npower NEXIT training have not started.

25) Npower putting things in place to ensure a successful Npower NEXIT training.

26) Npower NEXIT loan to begin after Npower NEXIT training.

27) Npower NEXIT loan email message is false and not from us
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
The want to buy our youths from NPower package undecided chia
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by Jubal01: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by ayaksion(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thanks for the info
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by wahza(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
ezenwaez:

The following below are highlights of what Npower News today Thursday 30th June 2022

2) Change of place of primary assignment possible during Npower redeployment process

18) Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries to receive payments after Npower deployment process.

Please, I have contacted them via all platforms and till now no response of any sort.

I want to change my state and local of government of deployment as I now live in a different state..
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by Kolenda(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
ezenwaez, I was thinking they'll pay non graduates a training allowance of 42k?
We have been trained but haven't received the allowance with no hope in view.
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by ezenwaez(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kolenda:
ezenwaez, I was thinking they'll pay non graduates a training allowance of 42k?
We have been trained but haven't received the allowance with no hope in view.
You will be paid at the training or after the training exercise patience.
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by dhope: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
ezenwaez:

The following below are highlights of what Npower News today Thursday 30th June 2022 says;

2) Change of place of primary assignment possible during Npower redeployment process.

3) Npower beneficiaries under non graduate category will receive ₦10,000 monthly stipend after three months in camp training.

4) Npower beneficiaries under graduate category will receive ₦30,000 monthly stipend.

7) Npower deployment process will be communicated on the deployment page on nasims dashboard.

8 Npower applicants under non graduate category with preselected status are to wait for deployment.

9) Npower physical verification for non graduate category to be conducted at training camp.

10) Training centres for Npower non graduate preselected applicants will be announced.

11) Preselected Npower applicants under the non graduate category are to stay tuned to their nasims dashboard for updates.

13) Npower beneficiaries without "pass" under the physical verification status are to contact Npower on twitter @npower_ng

16) Npower Batch A and B representatives release communique, eulogizes Presidential Aspirant, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

17) Npower Batch A and B representatives charges Presidential Aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu to look into plights of exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers.

22) Npower applicants with shortlisted and applicant status have not been selected.

23) Npower applicants not selected are to stay tuned to Npower social handles for more opportunities.

25) Npower putting things in place to ensure a successful Npower NEXIT training.

Thanks for this information. Very loaded than that of some bloggers that will just marry npower stories together on their blog in a very confusing way

1 Like

Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by Stanweezy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
wahza:

Please, I have contacted them via all platforms and till now no response of any sort.

I want to change my state and local of government of deployment as I now live in a different state..

Where did u put before and where are u now?
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by ezenwaez(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
dhope:

Thanks for this information. Very loaded than that of some bloggers that will just marry npower stories together on their blog in a very confusing way
I am extremely grateful.

1 Like

Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by wahza(m): 4:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Stanweezy:

Where did u put before and where are u now?

On my dashboard, My address is exactly where I am now(Kano) but my state and local government of residence is showing Kaduna and sabon gari respectively which is where I did my physical verification(had to travel) but I live in nasarawa local government area of Kano state
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by wahza(m): 4:47am On Jul 01, 2022
@Ezenwaez
Please respond, what should I do?
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by ezenwaez(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2022
wahza:
@Ezenwaez
Please respond, what should I do?
What is your issue?
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by Stanweezy(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2022
wahza:

On my dashboard, My address is exactly where I am now(Kano) but my state and local government of residence is showing Kaduna and sabon gari respectively which is where I did my physical verification(had to travel) but I live in nasarawa local government area of Kano state

That means u edited ur state of residence
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by ezenwaez(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Stanweezy:

That means u edited ur state of residence
Physical verification is always done at your local government area of residence specified on your nasims dashboard if you go to another location your name will not be there.
Re: What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Thank you very much for this information we need vital information on the front page

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Food Concepts Plc Use Hotel For Recruitment? / 2023 Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Application Is NOW OPEN / Check This Out (vacancies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.