Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,882,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? (430 Views)

If Obi Fails To Win River State / Mahmood Yakubu: INEC May Use Electronic Voting For Anambra Election Next Year / 12 Essentials You Will Need For Election Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by DenewLegends(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
You and I knows that the Cabals are too hard on Nigerians.

Sometimes i feel like asking Nigerians: what if your votes Doesn't count ?

How will you React if Peter Obi is not announced as the winner Despite that millions of Nigerian youths vote's for Him ?
Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Then Nigeria will collapse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by fourboys: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na to japaa to nearest country sure na embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by VoteObi2023: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Worry about Tinubu not Obi.

We are winning 2023

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by Factcheck0001: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
DenewLegends:

How will you React if Peter Obi is not announced as the winner Despite that millions of Nigerian youths vote's for Him ?
we will go back to Biafra or death since plan B doesn’t work

2 Likes

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by IamWonderful: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Igbos will go back to their agitation and I am sure Tinubu will put them where they belong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by Praxis758: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Life continues, such will not be a new thing.

Strategizing for 2027 if God wills.

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by XerXers: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos will go back to their agitation and I am sure Tinubu will put them where they belong
And you will buy gas at 5000 per kg

2 Likes

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by XerXers: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Praxis758:
Life continues, such will not be a new thing.

Strategizing for 2027 if God wills.
That was what they said in 2015 and 2019, we are still balling and the whole zoo is wailing

2 Likes

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by seunmsg(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
What will happen like what? He will go back home and Keep talking about China now. He won’t be the first and last person to lose an election so what’s the big deal?

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by 1nice(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Peter Obi will surely win the 2023 Presidential election in Nigeria, everyone that want Peter Obi to win should play their own role. Give help in whatever way you can assist Peter Obi to win the Presidential election come 2023 in Nigeria.

I encourage all supporters of Peter Obi to continue the good work and to work harder, so our expectation can come to reality. Obidients expectation is for Peter Obi to be the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

Supporters of Peter Obi are doing a good work, keep it up; we are close to our destination and Peter Obi will surely be the next President of Nigeria come 2023. Nothing can stop Peter Obi from becoming the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

Peter Obi movement is a revolutionary movement that will bring a positive change into Nigeria; A Better Nigeria Come 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
DenewLegends:

What if he wins it?

You're high on Mkpurummiri imported by Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by MyMouth(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's not "if", he will lose, no doubt undecided

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by juman(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Don't commit suicide o.
He will most likely not win.

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by MrALIVE: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:

That was what they said in 2015 and 2019, we are still balling and the whole zoo is wailing
tribalistic FO*L

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by Patriottt: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's not a do or die affair.. all we hope for is a competent leader.

2 Likes

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by Carlosdd: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Biafra agitation will resume from vacation

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Fails To Win The Presidential Election Next Year ? by KingofAnambra: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
There's nothing like "if" he won't win. It is guaranteed that bastard political prostitute pandora thief Peter Obi cannot win the 2023 presidential elections.

Here's the summary of what is going to happen:

> He will not get millions of votes.

> His total vote count will be inconsequential, because he is an inconsequential candidate with inconsequential supporters.

> He will be the runner up to the last position when final results are announced.

> He and his social media bandits followers will sink into the deepest depression

> He will become a full-time member of IPOB

> Dead political ambition and forever forgotten like shįt undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Putin Threatens To Retaliate, NATO Says No Plans To Send Troops To Finland / The Most Useless Nation On Planet Earth. / Grass Root Lagos Politician Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Has Dumped PDP To Labor Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.