Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:39 AM

When A Man Don't Like Sex The Society Stigmatized It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Man Don't Like Sex The Society Stigmatized It. (464 Views)

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / Why Is Being A Single Mother Stigmatized In Nigeria? Comments; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Don't Like Sex The Society Stigmatized It. by fineboynl(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
The world is a compless one and you might find yourself in the wrong place on earth. When a man don't like sex. He will be so ashamed to say it or admit to it. The society has a way of saying trash like impotent or gay which they are truly not but in other not to be stigmatized alot of guys will not say it in public.

But that shouldn't hide the fact on what they gave in mind. Not many people like sex and not are the Media is portraying it. There are people who wait for the body to remind them regarding sex.

Women will be praise for admitting not liking sex. But men will be scourge.

And it pains me so well because many girls will come around sexualizing and expecting me to go have sex with them. But will just keep my cool and ignore. Reasons because I don't see sex like the way other guys sees it. They think it's pride and feel too big.

There is no fun if a guy should sleep with roundum girls. There is a way some people like someone before even thinking or considering sex. Not every one can jump into sex like that only a jack. Otherwise it will be so boring and this are the things sensible person avoid.

Likeness of sex is different from engaging in it. A man might be having sex but within himself he knows he doesn't like the act.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Don't Like Sex The Society Stigmatized It. by Cypress042: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
A nice thread you got here, woman need to change their naratives towards men.

Because, some men to be frank don't care about sex all the time and that's a bitter truth to them(woman) they just find it difficult to agree sad
Well is their problem though not mine undecided

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Don't Like Sex The Society Stigmatized It. by VeryWickedGoat: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
The problem is that women love sex a lot. They are addicted to it and they hide this by surrounding themselves with the h0rny simps that lack self-control.

A simp is a great gift to a woman because she can choose to spread her insatiable libido amongst the 5 or 10 of them at intervals, making each one believe that she is chaste.

Once they meet a guy that doesn't give two bleeps about them, they hate him because they are expecting him to be randy and satisfy the sex they desperately want but can't reveal.

With him, they either have to stay sex starved (which they can't) or reveal the very h0rny side of them.

This dilemma is why they call him names - because he called their bluff.

4 Likes

Re: When A Man Don't Like Sex The Society Stigmatized It. by VeryWickedGoat: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Continuation...

Say Pretentious Slut has 5 simps in her life...
Here is how the format works:

Week 1: Simp 1-5 call her and each simp asks her to come over. She acts hard to get to Simp 1-4 & visits simp 5 for sex.

Now Simps 1-4 think she is truly a good girl not knowing she is being bleeped savagely in simp 5's crib.

Week 2: Simps 1-5 keep bugging her for sex. She snobs Simps 2-4, sets a condition before simp 5 can have her again and goes over to simp 1's crib to be savagely bleeped.

Simp 5 is now considering selling his father's land for her.

Week 3: Simps 1-5 continue bugging her for sex.
If simp 5 has foolishly given in to her demands, she goes over to him for Bleep, keeping simps 1-4 waiting longer. By now, she has also set a condition before simp 1 can have her again.

If simp 5 has not given in to her demands, she snobs simps 1,3,4 & 5 and goes to Simp 2's crib to Bleep.

Week 4: Simp 3's turn

Week 5: Simp 4's turn

Repeat cycle over & over again. Add more simps to the cycle to elongate each simps wait time etc. And so on...

By the end of this cycle, each simp thinks he has to please her because of how long it took him to Bleep her not knowing that what they all need to do is for all of them to call her bluff and not bug her for sex then watch her start call each one of them begging for sex.

If simps stop asking women for sex, we will see how aggressively Hot an average woman is.

But simps no dey hear word, do they? Right now, a simp is about sending a slut his hard earned money to come over. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Don't Like Sex The Society Stigmatized It. by Cousin9999: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
People are bothered by this because they want to have control over you in some way. It doesn't have to be your intimacy preferences. It could be anything.

Just smile and wish them well.
Re: When A Man Don't Like Sex The Society Stigmatized It. by Tozic: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cypress042:
A nice thread you got here, woman need to change their naratives towards men.

Because, some men to be frank don't care about sex all the time and that's a bitter to them(woman) they just find it difficult to agree sad
Well is their problem though undecided

You remind me of this babe.. Lol.

Just walking one day alone and this babe called me her bf. The truth is I don't know this girl.

She leaves around my compound.
And truly, she needs a bf. So I decided to act like one.

This babe invited me to her room, and told me to come with my PC so she could watch some movies. Then and there I already knew what was gonna play.

Reached her place and we spent almost the whole night there watching movies.

A guy called her, and was like ''I want to come over so you could massage my back''. Babe cut the call because I was there..

It was getting late, and was time to leave.

Babe was like I should sleep over. I said nahh. Until tomorrow.

The following day I came without calling her on phone, shockingly the dude that called was there with her in her room. I didn't interrupt them. I was outside waiting until everything was over.

Babe came outsidev with the guy and was surprised that I was waiting for them. This was someone that said she wants relationship.

Fast forward, babe begged that I should sleep over.

Babe tried all that she could to seduce me but I didn't yield. She intentionally wore revealing cloths but I still stood my ground.

Babe was angry. Me sleep my thing, the next morning I carry my self leave her room.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Semi Autopedic Mattress For Sale / . / I Walked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.