Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) (830 Views)

How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Northern youth coalition for peter Obi kicks off in kaduna .....

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by fourboys: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omo na northerners carry dis "OBIdient" for head now... Those ppl don suffer for Boko and bandits hand

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by alsudan: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jamilu is an Ipob Peter Obi supporter disguised as a Northerner in the words of Tinubu Drug Traffickers.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by IamWonderful: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Follow @owenjesse8 aka uyi_b
on twitter cool

For the first time in a long while nigerians are bringing money out of their pockets to campaign for Peter Obi.
Some one I didn't even know send me 2k card just to support my own Obidient movement online I cry uptill now I don't even know the person to say thank you to embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
fourboys:
Omo na northerners carry dis "OBIdient" for head now... Those ppl don suffer for Boko and bandits hand

I swear nor be small thing cheesy
Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by NoQualmz: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Obidients are really ahead of their peers. I wish the team success.

Obidients remind me of the US elections...quite intriguing. Wish other parties will do what’s right and shun violent elections.

Good to also see APC retracing their steps as well as restrategizing via their youth leadership wing on how to carry out due sensitization concerning their party and candidate.

Nigeria needs better electioneering activities/processes. Enough of those yama Yama things usually associated with Nigeria elections;fights,thuggery,ghetto shits etc

Wish to watch a live debate too on my tv involving those vying for the number one seat. Will really need to hear them out...it’s very pertinent. Nations have left Nigeria behind. Even a snail is far ahead of Nigeria.

Way to go Obidients.

S/O 2 that lady called Nefertiti on Twitter...gal is so serious about her candidate. She seems like someone who will put all effort to make sure excellence is achieved. I admire her o wink
Na her type I dey always pack for my group project back then at the varsity as a class rep...I no dey like lazy et unserious peeps cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Obi everywhere , I must admit that PDP lost an asset in Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Obi everywhere , I must admit that PDP lost an asset in Peter Obi

The woman be like this our hero aww cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by LeoDeKing: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
alsudan:
Jamila is an Ipob Peter Obi supporter disguised as a Northerner in the words of Tinubu Drug Traffickers.

Nobody is ruling out the fact that pockets of Northerners can be financially induced to feign support for pandora hoebi.

But after elections, the insult will resume.

Abdullahi can never vote obi as his president, let this sink to avoid shock at the poll. grin
Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
The Kaduna youths and indigenous people needs PO more now especially at this time that their existence of being threatened

Even an igbo man knows that PO won’t tolerate him if he goes against the law with PO as President… United Nigeria is very much possible with PO onboard

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nobody is ruling out the fact that pockets of Northerners can be financially induced to feign support for pandora hoebi.

Abdullahi can never vote obi as his president, let this sink to avoid shock at the poll. grin

Use this one take dey dear urchins grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by alsudan: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Baby Troll I know thousands of Abdullahi and Musa’s who have sworn to vote an Obi than a Tinubu who only started attending Masalachi for political gains.

You don’t know what’s cooking in the North, so I advise you head to Bourdillon and receive your parcel.

Your flight to Colombia leaves first thing tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by naijakissleave(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Something big is currently underway that has never happened in the history of Nigeria

Join the train to vote against grandfathers, godfathers to put to an end the mess Nigeria finds themselve today

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
alsudan:
Jamilu is an Ipob Peter Obi supporter disguised as a Northerner in the words of Tinubu Drug Traffickers.

I hope you don't commit suicide when the rally is successfully held

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jesse25:

Use this one take dey dear urchins grin
Easy with that guy.He might not sleep well tonight

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by Smithkafors(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
OK....

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by Smithkafors(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
OK.... Let's develop this country.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2022
You didn't post verifiable links to the posts and pictures you brought...and you did not even tag any mods and you say your thread is being overlooked because of bias.

Another person will create the same topic in a right way and it'll shock you that it'll land on FP.

NL isn't "partisan" to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Coalition For Peter Obi To Hold In Kaduna (photo) by Xbobtage: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2022
typing

(1) (Reply)

Go To Awka U Will Think U Are In Dubai- Obi / Breaking News!!! Why Niger Delta Republic Can Never Exist!!! / Bola Tinubu In A Strategic Meeting In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.