Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

What I Saw On Opera News - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw On Opera News (832 Views)

What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On Opera News by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
A well known Nigerian internet entrepreneur and founder of Nairaland, Oluweseun Temitope Osewa has taken to his official Twitter page to reveal that his life have not been the same ever since he read about the former governor of Anambra State and Presidential candidate for the Labour Party, LP, Peter Gregory Obi's N250 million money laundering scandal, adding that packing a huge sum of money into a suitcase and sneaking them around is associated with crime.

Further speaking, Seun Osewa made it known that he can't imagine any next generation of politician stopping that low, adding that Charles Chukwuma Soludo, the current governor of Anambra State, NOI, and other politicians would never do that.

Furthermore, Seun Osewa made it known that Peter Obi claimed that the money found in the vehicles belongs to Anambra State and was meant for payment to contractors who wanted cash, and when he as asked why he should pay such a huge amount of money in cash instead of draft or cheque, Peter Obi could not give a reasonable answer to the question.

After analyzing Seun Osewa's statement, I took my time to do some research, and I came to realize that the sum of N250 million was allegedly found with Peter Obi some years ago according to a reliable social media platform called the Vanguard.

Based on these notes, Seun Osewa made it known that he has not been himself after reading Peter Obi's N250 million money laundering scandal.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe Obi carrying N250 million caused PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) for Mr Seun cheesy but He was very much feeling ok when Mr BAT drove Bullion vans into his house during elections. Also he is very much ok with Mr Atiku who the then president Olusegun Obasanjo have so many alleged him to have looted so much money.

This Nairaland is becoming "anti obi" so many enabled bots on here campaigning for "Bullion van Lord"

Now I know why some wealthy people only want themselves to remain at the top. Enemies of the nation angry . Students are on strike, what has he done about it? No light he will put on generator wetin consine am undecided . Students and their parents can't afford tuition fees in public varsities. Who has ever seen seun give out scholarship to students here on his nairaland? . Rising cost of food in the market is non of his business (if a bag of rice rises to N100,000 he's wealthy enough to buy without grumbling).

Seun who have you helped on this Nairaland o. Please if Seun has helped your life before let us know in the comment section. No wonder he's an atheist undecided very selfish and conceited set of people that care only about themselves.

Now we have our dear Peter Obi who we the youths are backing ferociously to come and at least alleviate the suffering if not totally eradicate it. Yet your problem and what is causing you PTSD is that he was seen with N250 million.

Peter Obi is a massive project and on this nation he will rule and the gates of hell shall not prevail. An enemy of Peter Obi as far as I am concerned is an enemy of the Nation's progress. Thank you angry
Re: What I Saw On Opera News by immortalcrown(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mtcheww!

One bullion van can transport more than that amount in one trip. Two bullion vans supplied pampers.

No other past governor served like Obi.

Obi is not accused of drug deals.

When Obi was accused of tax haven, he responded and no further statement came from main publisher of the allegation.

Obi's age and education are clearly known.

Obi is not giving anybody money for political support. Others spent heavily just to get tickets and spend heavily to possibly get support. People willingly and freely campaign for Obi.

Obi's health condition is not bad.

Obi neither supported EndSARS nor own any company that removed cameras and turned off light before Lekki shooting.

Obi rejected all the entitlements that past governors enjoy for life. Which other governor has done it?

These and more are the qualities that only Obi has among all the presidential candidates. Yet, someone's headache is 250 million.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Opera News by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mtcheww!

One bullion van can transport more than that amount in one trip. Two bullion vans supplied pampers.

No other past governor served like Obi.

Obi is not accused of drug deals.

When Obi was accused of tax haven, he responded and no further statement came from main publisher of the allegation.

Obi's age and education are clearly known.

Obi is not giving anybody money for political support. Others spent heavily just to get tickets and spend heavily to possibly get support. People willingly and freely campaign for Obi.

Obi's health condition is not bad.

Obi neither supported EndSARS nor own any company that removed cameras and turned off light before Lekki shooting.

Obi rejected all the entitlements that past governors enjoy for life. Which other governor has done it?

These and more are the qualities that only Obi has among all the presidential candidates. Yet, someone's headache is 250 million.

Thank you very much! Lol I tire for oga Seun undecided
Re: What I Saw On Opera News by 40fy: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2022

**Couple weeks ago, I was banned for supporting P.O!!!

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

Re: What I Saw On Opera News by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2022
40fy:

**Couple weeks ago, I was banned for supporting P.O!!!

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

Banned for supporting PO?

That's ridiculous undecided
Re: What I Saw On Opera News by 40fy: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2022
NewSoul:

Banned for supporting PO?

That's ridiculous undecided

**Yes, man!! Someone was hatin'!! And the mods on here love Tinubu!! I definitely filed an appeal when my account was partially banned, but they wouldn't do shit!!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Have Been Inactive Lately -chaos14 / She Mistakenly Uploads Her Jazz Nakked Viral On Whatsapp / Serious Relationship (marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.