Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Painful Pimple Neck Boil. Help!(graphics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Pimple Neck Boil. Help!(graphics) (494 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Pimple Neck Boil. Help!(graphics) by DeJoeee(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tried bursting some neck pimples three days ago and found myself here.
Google search is not helping matters with all the graphic search results.
Please which medication do I use?
Re: Painful Pimple Neck Boil. Help!(graphics) by PENNYSWAP: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Go for HIV test ASAP
Re: Painful Pimple Neck Boil. Help!(graphics) by Haakeem(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Thats monkey pox, lol.
Re: Painful Pimple Neck Boil. Help!(graphics) by Odetokun3(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2022
Quick recovery bro. Niaraland no be hospital!
Re: Painful Pimple Neck Boil. Help!(graphics) by DonBenny77(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Get a picker and pull out the strands of hair on the surface of that boil it helps. Then go to the chemist for antibiotics

1 Like

Re: Painful Pimple Neck Boil. Help!(graphics) by PlayerMeji: 2:21am On Jul 01, 2022
The hair follicle in the middle of boil is your problem.

Do what the poster above recommends
Re: Painful Pimple Neck Boil. Help!(graphics) by DeJoeee(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2022
DonBenny77:
Get a picker and pull out the strands of hair on the surface of that boil it helps. Then go to the chemist for antibiotics

Thanks bro. I will do it straight away

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? / 10 Million For Pharmaceutical Shop. / Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.