Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,365 members, 7,974,516 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better (418 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better by blazingblender(m): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Like I have been asking my self who invented that shit statement
Like are they trying to give hope to the women
Cus it's not even true in anyway
The statement is so SIMPish
I believe everyone is better in what they put their mind to do finished
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better by Noeasyway042(m): 1:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Ka m nu' kwa!
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better by odinson1(m): 2:09am On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
Like I have been asking my self who invented that shit statement
Like are they trying to give hope to the women
Cus it's not even true in anyway
The statement is so SIMPish
I believe everyone is better in what they put their mind to do finished

Can a Woman write her name on a Wall with her urine? grin

They say that nonsense just to feel good and powerful. They know deep down it's all bullshjt.

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better by blazingblender(m): 2:33am On Jul 01, 2022
odinson1:

Can a Woman write her name on a Wall with her urine? grin

They say that nonsense just to feel good and powerful. They know deep down it's all bullshjt.
lol swears
That statement always sounds stupid to me

(1) (Reply)

Date Gone Wrong / Most high / No Be Say Husband No Dey...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.