Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

N - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N (285 Views)

I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by chineydu(m): 4:32am On Jul 01, 2022
A
Re: N by Bluezy13(m): 4:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmm...

Whatever answer you give will be used against you in the court of law. The best answer is no direct answer.
BTW, you are your friend.
Re: N by PoliteActivist: 5:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Tell her she's a very favored and lucky person indeed to have a guy like you toasting her
Re: N by GoldSantana: 5:09am On Jul 01, 2022
Tell her you enjoy her company and would love to be intimate with her
Re: N by ibkonekt(m): 5:17am On Jul 01, 2022
chineydu:
A friend to a girl out on a date, he told her that he would like for them to be in a relationship. The girl asked him what he sees in her. My guy said that he like her look (slim curvy sgao), her respectful behavior, kind hearted nature, God fearing behavior. Aunty say all these nah watin she dan dey hear tire from different guys, say she wan hear something different. Watin be the the something different wey aunty wan hear biko?
at that point you should just walk away, but simps will be simps
Re: N by chineydu(m): 6:05am On Jul 01, 2022
C
Re: N by AfroKnight: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2022
grin She is foolish. Your guy should ghost her. Her head is not correct. She will frustrate him in that relationship with her childishness.

(1) (Reply)

Rreerterteer5yr5ty6tuy6tutu7u7y7yiyhiuh / How Is Electrical Engineering Masters Course Like In Nigeria? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.