Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,668 members, 7,847,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number (643 Views)

3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by Peterjnr123: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello nairalanders
I have Been consistently seeing this number 11:11, when I look at the time or whenever I want to think of a number..it keeps reoccurring, now I came online on nairaland and am seeing someone post also that he has been seeing the number consistently

Pls what does it mean??
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by ahnie: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2022
I don't get what you re saying
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by illicit(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2022
ahnie:
I don't get what you re saying

I always see 1 9 in no particular other
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by tolue42(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Peterjnr123:
Hello nairalanders
I have Been consistently seeing this number 11:11, when I look at the time or whenever I want to think of a number..it keeps reoccurring, now I came online on nairaland and am seeing someone post also that he has been seeing the number consistently

Pls what does it mean??

People may not understand you. But I do. Mine is always 222 or 2222. I think it's our guiding angel telling us to be conscious of something we want to do at a particular time, or telling us they're around us..Just Google to find out. Because interpretations are not thesame. The funniest part is I was born on the 22 of Oct which is the 10th month of the year. Also by 10pm at night If you're using 24 hours clock your time will show 22 right?
To shows that my birth day and month of birth can be interchange to 2222.. that figures always shows up often whenever I'm fasting and praying , or whenever I'm closer to God.
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by ahnie: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2022
illicit:

I always see 1 9 in no particular other
Dear,I still don't get.
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by illicit(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2022
ahnie:

Dear,I still don't get.

Sometimes when u check the time u always get a particular number
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by ahnie: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2022
illicit:

Sometimes when u check the time u always get a particular number
Oh!....I get now.
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Peterjnr123:
Hello nairalanders

Pls what does it mean??
Sos!!!!!!!

Peter!

Please kindly modify that your fx thread sharp sharp, other people have started bombarding my mail.

Please
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by bobestman(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
It is one of the signs of Awakening. You see numbers and even things on sky.
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by finalboss(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
bobestman:
It is one of the signs of Awakening. You see numbers and even things on sky.
grin sky ? What have you been smoking?
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by bobestman(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
finalboss:

grin sky ? What have you been smoking?
Weed but I need to sprinkle some into your eyes so your 3rd eye will open. When that happens, I don't need to stress myself to explain anything to you. You will understand everything by yourself.
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by finalboss(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
bobestman:

Weed but I need to sprinkle some into your eyes so your 3rd eye will open. When that happens, I don't need to stress myself to explain anything to you. You will understand everything by yourself.
grin sprinkle?
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by bobestman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
finalboss:

grin sprinkle?
You prefer the smoke right
Re: What Does It Mean To Consistently See This Number by bobestman(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
finalboss:

grin sprinkle?
Lol...do u want the smoke

(1) (Reply)

How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out / 33 Steps To Consistent Church Growth - A New Ebook / Who Be Jesus Sef, Na Zazoo Dey Reign Now.. Say Singer Portable (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.