Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians (1871 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ninejaywon:

Be very careful of who you mess with. I can track u down at anytime.
first go and track your Stupidity down werey.

You are a mess cheesy
Go and treat yourself werey cheesy

And if you type shit again I will waste you with my venoms you ugly looking disfigured mole cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by kakaaa77: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
sometimes if I'm feeling bored' I just come to this forum swap to romance sections I will just discover some idiot let loose in this forum and it's just funny grin grin, what a waste of sperms and 9 month and money. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
kakaaa77:
sometimes if I'm feeling bored' I just come to this forum swap to romance sections I will just discover some idiot let loose in this forum and it's just funny grin grin, what a waste of sperms and 9 month and money. cheesy cheesy cheesy
your Stupidity is legendary cheesy grin

You are a confirm cadaver

You are a vagabond released in this faceless forum

You are looking for unnecessary cheap attention which is so porpestrous grin

Keep on adding volume to your Stupidity grin

You are nothing but being food for worms cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by kakaaa77: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
if sense" is a crime I will be innocent, sad I am a dipstick' and brain damage
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by kakaaa77: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
your Stupidity is legendary cheesy grin

You are a vagabond released in this faceless forum

You are looking for unnecessary cheap attention which is so porpestrous grin

Keep on adding volume to your Stupidity grin

You are nothing but being food for worms cheesy
Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by kakaaa77: 5:27pm
if sense" is a crime I will be innocent, sad I am a dipstick' and brain damage

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
kakaaa77:

Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by kakaaa77: 5:27pm
if sense" is a crime I kakaaa77 will be innocent, sad I am a dipstick' and am brain damage
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by kakaaa77: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
sometimes I wonder why you do stupid things sometimes, the same person will say something and still the same person will use another account reply his self by the way how did you even' change my name to make it look like I'm the one that just said what I tell you?
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by kakaaa77: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
kakaaa77:
sometimes I wonder why you do stupid things sometimes, the same person will say something and still the same person will use another account reply his self by the way how did you even' change my name to make it look like I'm the one that just said what I tell you?
and guys please watch the mumu idiot, will still reply me again with another account
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
kakaaa77:

and guys please watch the mumu idiot, will still reply me again with another account
your Stupidity is legendary grin grin

you must be taking some hallucinogen drugs for you to think that people cares about the horseshit you have to spill out cheesy grin
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
kakaaa77:
sometimes I wonder why i do stupid things sometimes, the same me will say something and still the same me will use another account reply myself by the way how did i even' change my name to make it look like I'm the one that just said what I tell myself?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

confession grin
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by blazingblender(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
I don't cap ruggedly with Gorillas
I cap ferociously with subhumans like you cheesy
bastard
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
bastard
you are a cadaver cheesy
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
blazingblender:
bastard
you are a very stupid Grotesque disfigured mole cheesy

I wouldn't mind asphyxiating your Deteriorated self with my venoms cheesy
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by olympianares: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
Lesbians have high taste for women
They love and cherish their lesbian lover
Women are the real deal kiss
We love women and nothing else,their body anatomy is what to die for

Why the male body is not attractive to lesbians?
.body physique
Males don't have that body softness to attract lesbians
Males have muscular physique which irritates and disgust lesbians
Lesbians hate muscles
We love our partners soft, bootylicious and voluptuous which is actually lacking in the male anatomy
Males don't have beautiful sultry ass
They have dried flat ass which is a turn off to us as lesbians, imagine us Lesbians drooling over a man's flat dried ass that's porpestrous
Men don't have sexy soft legs, they legs are muscular,hairy,rocky and unappealing to our eyes
We don't like the Structure of a man's hand
Their hands are very large, strong, rough and uneven as compared to ladies who have soft,light and tender looking fresh hands, so dazzling and inviting to kiss
We don't live the structure of a males thighs and laps even their knees us so rocky and bumpy
Men don't have breast, their breast is flat like flat tyre
They don't have fully developed breast like females that we can handle and suck
Above all we hate that protuding adams apple on their neck is an eyesore
We hate bears/moustache with passions,we don't like the bears in their jaws and all over their chest it is horrible and unattractive to us
We are not attracted to the facial sculpture of a man, we love the feminization not a woman's skull and facial structure
We love the vagina of a woman triple times to that of a penis
The juice in her vagina is so sweet and mouth-watering
We are not attracted to their six packs that looks like a piece of hard block mounted on a pillar
We love the flat tummy and softness of the female stomach

Body language
We are not attracted to a man's walking step,body movement,gait and facial expression, demeanor and body disposition
We are not attracted to how they bounce, sag showing their flat butt or no ass at all
The way their bounce irritate Lesbians we are not attracted to that
Instead we love the catwalk and the elegant body step of a woman
Infact we love everything about their feminity and the way they carry themselves

.voice
We are not sexually or romantically attracted to masculine voice
The deep bass weed voice is a turnoff to lesbians, we are not in anyway attracted to masculine voice.
Instead we love the beauty and softness of the feminine voice

Scent and sweat
We are not attracted to the scent of a man, we don't find the scent permitting from their body appealing
And the sweat coming out from their body is a turn off for us lesbians
Instead we love the scent of a woman and it makes us fall head over hills in love with her

Come let me f**k your Brains out,
I swear your orientation will change immediately

My COAS can do formatting and resetting

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
olympianares:
Come let me f**k your Brains out,
I swear your orientation will change immediately

My COAS can do formatting and resetting
come let a gay dude fvck your brains out,

I swear your orientation will change instantly

Their monster can do reconfiguration, restructuring, rebooting and readjusting
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by BBBricks: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penis cap has 4000 nerve endings

Clit.oris has 8000 nerve endings

Licking the cl.it with the tongue give women more pleasure than inserting a man s d.ick that is why many women like it if you go down on them more than spending hours Panting like a stupid monkey!

3 Likes

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by olympianares: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
come let a gay dude fvck your brains out,

I swear your orientation will change instantly

Their monster can do reconfiguration, restructuring, rebooting and readjusting
shithole is only meant for passing out fecal matter

Buh VJ was made to ride a Dk
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by jpeevibes(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dynoz01:
in this life I can only love a woman and nothing else
Women are the real deal
well what you like is what I dislike
The bootylicious, voluptuous, curvaceous, softness and endowed body of a woman is what to die for, I can't leave that for a hairy muscular bumpy dude grin
The male anatomy is so disgusting and irritating to me grin grin grin
One man's food is another man's poison grin grin grin
Werey "The male anatomy is so disgusting and irritating to me" I just hope say your papa na women...........SECOND CLASS MAD THING
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2022
jpeevibes:

Werey "The male anatomy is so disgusting and irritating to me" I just hope say your papa na women...........SECOND CLASS MAD THING
you be confirm werey, yes the male anatomy is disgusting and irritating to me that I don't find it sexually or romantically attractive doesn't mean I hate men mugu

I have male friends but it's on a platonic level no sexual or romantic attraction

YOU BE FIRST CLASS MAD THING cheesy
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2022
olympianares:
shithole is only meant for passing out fecal matter

Buh VJ was made to ride a Dk

you be confirm werey cheesy grin

Men have anal sex
And you need a very a good body shaking prostrate orgasm to clear your Stupidity

Scientist have it that anal sex in men prevent prostrate cancer
Have anal sex and have sense cheesy

Our bodies are vessel, what makes you a man or a woman is your chemical impulses, hormones,spirit and heart
Just because a woman has a vagina it doesn't mean it is meant for male genitals cheesy
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by olympianares: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Dynoz01:
you be confirm werey cheesy grin

We have anal sex
And you need a very a good body shaking prostrate orgasm to clear your Stupidity

Scientist have it that anal sex in men prevent prostrate cancer
Have anal sex and have sense cheesy

Our bodies are vessel, what makes you a man or a woman is your chemical impulses, hormones,spirit and heart
Just because a woman has a vagina it doesn't mean it is meant for male genitals cheesy
Nah,I'll pass.
you should try getting penetrated with a dk and feel the joy...

HAVE STRAIGHT SEX AND HAVE SENSE!!
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Cousin9999: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Op is a troll. But it's interesting that these statements bother men or women. Gay people are not a religion, cult, or gang. So all the attitude and aggression is weird.

1 Like

Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2022
olympianares:
Nah,I'll pass.
you should try getting penetrated with a dk and feel the joy...

HAVE STRAIGHT SEX AND HAVE SENSE!!
nah....you be capital werey
You should try getting penetrated with a dick inside your anus and feel the overwhelming pleasure.....

HAVE ANAL SEX WITH A GUY AND HAVE SENSE!!!
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by olympianares: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Dynoz01:
nah....you be capital werey
You should try getting penetrated with a dick inside your anus and feel the overwhelming pleasure.....

HAVE ANAL SEX WITH A GUY AND HAVE SENSE!!!
You na Gay(senior man)

And I thought I was interacting with a female

You be the Only werey
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2022
olympianares:
You na Gay(senior man)

And I thought I was interacting with a female

You be the Only werey

you na Lesbian(senior woman)

And I thought I was interacting with a male

You be the only authenticated verified werey
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by olympianares: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Dynoz01:
you na Lesbian(senior woman)
And I thought I was interacting with a male
You be the only authenticated verified werey
Senior man ,how far
Re: The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians by Dynoz01: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2022
olympianares:
Senior man ,how far
senior woman, how far

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This About Single Mothers / They Lied To You: Here's The Only Way To Easily Control A Woman / A Fabricated History (images Included)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.