Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fun For The Matured Minds - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fun For The Matured Minds (151 Views)

Whatsapp Link For Matured Guys And Babes / Niwi International - Earn Up To $10,000 Monthly - For Serious Minds Only. / Platinum Minds Global Company Is Recruting 10,000 People For Online Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun For The Matured Minds by Cypress042: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Greetings to you all

As the headline implies We're all adults and probably matured minded. The importance of being an adult is the ability to know what's good, bad or average.

Sometimes you act and assume you're right and matured, but after having a rethink about it you find out you acted very childishlessly.

Pardon me for the long writeup though.

My question now is what was that thing you did and later realised is foolish and childish and had to caution yourself?
Re: Fun For The Matured Minds by Cypress042: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mine is taking back the clothes i bought for my lil sister after having small misunderstanding with her, is funny smiley

(1) (Reply)

Get 51% Off Assignment Writing Assistance Services / Who Sabi This Men? / 042 Enugu Buy Pure Gas Diesel For Your Trucks Generators Just For 19000 @ NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.