Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,587 members, 7,975,309 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

I've Slept With Over 1000 Men — Lady Shockingly Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Slept With Over 1000 Men — Lady Shockingly Reveals (522 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Slept With Over 1000 Men — Lady Shockingly Reveals by EfyaGodwina: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
A Ghanaian prostitute has revealed the number of men she has slept with.

According to the lady, over 1000 men have tasted her 'honey pot' since she started the prostitution work.

The young Ghanaian lady speaking in an interview said she sometimes charges as low as Ghc15 and high as Ghc450.

The young girl believed to be in her late teens recounted how she landed on the streets of Accra.

Watch her speak below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/ive-slept-with-over-1000-men-lady-shockingly-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Some random clues / H / Moment Little Girl Walked In On Her Mum Dancing Seductively For Her Dad In......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.