Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo (63081 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku / Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by famology(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Nicholas u nor get electoral value that's why.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Oluwwtoyosi: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2022
U no collect his money? :-
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Lightorder: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Zandena:
Even God will soon shut you out if you don't repent for trying to support and entrench disaster cum calamity called Osibanjo as presidential flagbearer of APC !
No mind am. Throwing his weight behind number 2 failure . I don’t know how this people reason
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Sunday2021: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2022
I said it, Tinubu is not a unifyer, the drug Lord is evil. God will never allow him to win that seat because of the evil he is planning against Osinbajo and other Nigerians.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by onuman: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Omo Ibo carry your preaching to Obi pandora thread you ain't needed here
One Igbo vote for your Tinubu can make a huge difference in the presidential election, nobody taught you this.

You make negative campaign for Tinubu, unknown to you.
Anyway, nearly every campaigner for Tinubu for president is either an ethnic or religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Lightorder: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:
Igbos again? Somebody tell that idiot to keep shut before we revoke the C of O of his house and shops. Then he will go back to his village to catch lizards for Babalawo work
if that guy is not an igbo, you and your generations to the world end , will chase lizards and rats as careers and destiny.AMEN !

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by shekinahola: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Saketaa:
Honestly that human being for you. The early u no the better..

I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp http://.us/w/?c=a86386

Nobody should ever join this guy on his quest to steal your money. He is a hardened criminal and scammer. He will give out seemingly good information which will not work and then scam you of your money. I am a victim. Avoid him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Okoroawusa: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Bro you didn't do your homework well before coming to disgrace yourself on national tv.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Oladelesp: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Na waooo

He will come close to you
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by ufotunang: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2022
That should not bother you... come and join the obi-dient party... come and be obi-dient
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Glead(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Enough of crying ? Mr youth . When will you be able witjstand this childish behaviour
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Pootle: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
where did you see N100m to buy form
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by HilcomTech(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu has not even won and this one has began marginalizing igbos Lol

You don't get it do you?

Igbos should unite with the rest of Nigerians and uplift the country instead of spreading hate and anarchy.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Omoslim26: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2022
greatman247:

My friend, as far as I know, Nigerians don't learn especially from their past mistakes. Nigerian always accept whatever is thrown at them, no revolt, no revolution reason these polithiefcians continue to do whatever they like. Nigeria will always accept whoever wins.

Nigerians are like forex. Sometime you will want your emotions to come to play in forex by expecting market to go in certain direction of your choice but market swing to opposite direction. What this entails is the fact that forex don't care about your emotions it follows the fundamentals and technical analysis and reality of the market. Same with Nigeria, they all follow in the direction of the leaders and careless about what is right to do. Everyone knows PDP brought suffering but APC brought more sufferings to Nigeria but that aside, APC will emerge winner.

The same Nigeria that have gone through hell in the hand of Apc and PDP over 2 or more decades will never learn or come together and vote against the two parties they will still vote for PDP or APC and reject Labor party and the rest.

We all know candidate of Labor party has more pedigree but Nigerians will never vote him in, you know why, because Nigerians like to suffer and they never learn and they are like forex they careless about emotions or what you think is right.... Forex don't care about what you think is right, it rather go with fundamental and technical analysis to bring about reality.

When it was right time for pdtif to be pulled down,this your narrative could not save them.
When Ndi Imo State wanted Owelle,they got him, federal might from pdp could not save Ohakim.
Nigerians want this demonic apc stronghold to fall,and they will do so regardless of your forex philosophy.
People wey suffer don tire plenty pass una wey suffer never tire.
Come 2023 it will be vengeance against Apc from the poor masses.
So long, do enjoy your weekend cause I am about to start enjoying mine grin grin grin
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by excess4luv: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Be like say this one dey ment....

Tinubu formed APC with like minds, fully funded APC when they had nothing including paying for utility bills at all party secretariat, paying for logistics and advertisement

You not only disregarded his legitimate aspiration as an aspirant you contested against him hoping he loses

Upon realising you had a slim chance you joined forces with his protege Osinbajo that betrayed him over religion and personal ambition

...and you rewarded his efforts with party ticket and wants to extend same reward with the future of 200million Nigerians.
Promising to force 50milliin Nigerians into the army and feeding them with Agbado and cassava, when we say NO you brand us IPOB, and tell all sorts of lies against the OBI-DIENTS.

EMILOKAN agenda
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by fredoooooo: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2022
Typical today youth, you want to eat on both side, you laid your bed as you want lie on it as it comes..
They will always blame everyone but not themselves take responsibility of your action oga ..
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by AgentGoat: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2022
You are a paper weight politician bro.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by fredoooooo: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu formed APC with like minds, fully funded APC when they had nothing including paying for utility bills at all party secretariat, paying for logistics and advertisement

You not only disregarded his legitimate aspiration as an aspirant you contested against him hoping he loses

Upon realising you had a slim chance you joined forces with his protege Osinbajo that betrayed him over religion and personal ambition

Today's youth and mindsets ehn .. just imagine o.
Yiu took your decision by going for osinbajo, Tinubu have every right to stand by those who stood with him too ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Pa chuckudi stop taking Kai Kai in the morning.. where in my comment did I tell you he formed APC alone

Shouldn't you be worried about another major Defeat the entire Ndi Ibo would suffer in National Politics come 2023

SHUT UP, MOHAMMED!!!

YOU A VERY IGNORANT FELLOW!!!
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Pa chuckudi stop taking Kai Kai in the morning.. where in my comment did I tell you he formed APC alone

Shouldn't you be worried about another major Defeat the entire Ndi Ibo would suffer in National Politics come 2023

SHUT UP, MOHAMMED!!!

YOU ARE A VERY IGNORANT FELLOW!!!
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Igbojew: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Look at the someone Yorubas want to impose to Nigerians on,someone who is even more vindictive than Buhari.I pray that Nigeria youths will listen to the voice of Igbos for once by not voting this vindictive man called Tinubu because whoever Igbos don't support always turn out to be a total failure,Buhari is a case study..,........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by wink2015(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
TINUBU HAS AN UNFORGIVEN SPIRIT TOWARDS PERSONS WHO CROSSES HIS PART.

We all saw his uncompromising way he dealth with ex-governor of Lagos state, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode and current governor of Edo state, Mr Godwin Obaseki.

He will carry the same spirit into the presidency if he wins 2023 presidency.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by slimmoney(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Asiwaju should drive down to ur house to visit u? inconsequential element like u. shaki nse bi ora
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Peppysco: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Like leaders, like followers. No game plan, no tactics, just doing things based on emotions and sentiments. You took me to court, I won the case against you and you still expect us to be friends, NEVER. Tinubu visited almost all regions in the country but neglected the SE, he did his calculations well. He clearly understands how you guys don't want him and he never bothered about visiting. I sha nor wan hear any cry of marginalization very soon ooo. Moreover, the same country that was branded a zoo, Hausas and Yorubas that have been called too many unprintable names just few months ago are the ones expected to vote Obi in the election, you all must think that we forget very soon. For those saying Obi is better and all that, let's make this a factual argument, thank God they both served 2 terms. I need just one person to present Obi's achievements in terms of ( FDI, IGR, capacity building, infrastructures, employment opportunities...) in 8 years and compare it to Tinubu's.
The man you all hate left the state in 2007 as the 5th largest economy in Africa, yet, some idiots will compare that 'one' to the Guru. Una eyes go clear very soon. Me sha nor wan hear any cry of marginalization sha when the ball begin dey roll
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by diplomat058(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thandiubani:

You are a dumb ass fool. A tribal bigot like you should be used for money ritual.

Felix is not Igbo but from Edo.

The hate.

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44 Ṣeun Justwise Fynestboi oamj

Rule 2
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Enumerator(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
No mind those idiots wey dey portray tinubu as God
PaChukwudi44:

Oga Tinubu did not form APC alone neither did he fully form APC alone.You people should quit this stupid lies
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by hollywater: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How did he make his money?
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by olusola200: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
He has no political value

He can not woo his tribe.

He has no followers

He is not know in his state

He can not win a local government

He should go and face his business to feed his family.

He want to eat his cake and have it

Bye bye to bad market

As worthless as Left hand.
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by pacespot(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Zandena:
Even God will soon shut you out if you don't repent for trying to support and entrench disaster cum calamity called Osibanjo as presidential flagbearer of APC !

I know you are one of Northern jihadists for saying this. If Osinbajo, the prof, is a disaster, what is Tinubu then: a calamity or something much even worse than catastrophy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.