Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,327 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures (39495 Views)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by redcliff: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2022
wolesmile:

You're welcome. That's why we bear different names. We can't think alike. I won't condem your choice. You have reasons for it. You can't condem mine too. My choice is inside of me.

Once again, you're welcome.

You seem like a reasonable person. I did not condemn your choice. I am only sharing my reasoning with you which i think is logical. Then again, as I am not an certified expert, one can assume my logical reasoning is subjective.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by harmony75: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Great � OBIdiently we Move�❤️
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Abbertee2: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2022
The people looks exhausted sad and angry , some are like terrorist
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by 07kjb: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

The only reason why Nigeria is the richest country interms of resources but poorest in terms of human development index is because of low thinkers that foolishly reason based on emotions

How will a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka, without a single completed projects in Anambra for 8 years, who never conducted LGA election but stole the allocation for 8 years , caught with 250 million cash, and also invested state allocation is his family business when doctors where on strike for 13 months be better than someone who built Lagos when Lagos was abandoned as old FCT

Truly many are very un intelligent and very gullible

Stop being unreasonable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by naija1stnigar(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Omo, we just dey test Mike o we never start campaign and with the massive turn out for voters registration it is quite easy to say 70% of those who are supporting this movement will turn out to vote on election day. Meanwhile, I have seen tinubu's supporters in the spiritual realm and this is how thier look will be after 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by DrChukki: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mscheew.... A whole state like Benue could not even get more crowd than Portable Zahzuh pokotua concert in Ajegunle

Abeg this Obidient should stop litering our cyberspace with their petiness jare

When the weyrey are done disguising and fooling themselves after their loss in 2023 they can finally go back to Lamidi Kanu their abandoned Mesiah forgotten and languishing in prison

PS; if una like wail from now till eternity we will scrutinized and criticise your useless Obituary Pandora like other aspirants so campaign never even start and una never see anything

No matter how you hate him, we love him
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by poweredcom(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

The only reason why Nigeria is the richest country interms of resources but poorest in terms of human development index is because of low thinkers that foolishly reason based on emotions

How will a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka, without a single completed projects in Anambra for 8 years, who never conducted LGA election but stole the allocation for 8 years , caught with 250 million cash, and also invested state allocation is his family business when doctors where on strike for 13 months be better than someone who built Lagos when Lagos was abandoned as old FCT

Look at you that is bringing a great man like Peter OBi down, you can't even stand him face to face , you are like an ant compared to him

Have you done business in the international front , you this small fowl

You think it's by 1st class upper or whatever your stopid educational curriculum dictates that makes one a better ruler

Go rethink your life and come back and repent from selfish mindset

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Dubaku543: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

I am of a sound mind than you can ever be bro… and as for observation, I don’t think you have any.. even all you just wrote now is stuf coated with hate, tribalism and obviously lack of knowledge and experience. I am telling you how all of this is eventually going down. Period.
I don't understand how well you reason sometimes bro! What is tribalistic in what he just wrote now?
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Thinktwicemybro: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

I will say this once. No baga, no demonstration, no propaganda can ever make any sensible Nigerian to vote for your PO when all you his supporters ever do is curse others who don’t support him. Nobi by force and that is why it is called a democracy.

PO is NOT any savior. He might have a lil conscience more than the others but he is most definitely NOT any saint and he definitely has his own plans too for this country, and I mean some negative shittts.

So there won’t be any tsunami anywhere dude.. and last last, una go see say the same PO will soon start pumping all his own loots out too, just to meet up with d election and make it a success for him.
Am voting for Peter obi. My PVC Is ready.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2022
DrChukki:

No matter how you hate him, we love him

No matter how you love him Tinubu is your next President

Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

I will say this once. No baga, no demonstration, no propaganda can ever make any sensible Nigerian to vote for your PO when all you his supporters ever do is curse others who don’t support him. Nobi by force and that is why it is called a democracy.

PO is NOT any savior. He might have a lil conscience more than the others but he is most definitely NOT any saint and he definitely has his own plans too for this country, and I mean some negative shittts.

So there won’t be any tsunami anywhere dude.. and last last, una go see say the same PO will soon start pumping all his own loots out too, just to meet up with d election and make it a success for him.

This subtle passive aggression you are exhibiting is very clear to all. you are trying to bash Peter Obi supporters, I want to ask you these comments you are making why don't make them when Tinubu or Atiku have their rallies. Abeg let PO supporter make their statements isn't it you guys that said they have no structure now they are showing the obvious and you are vexing.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

No matter how you love him Tinubu is your next President

Know this and know peace

Oga cool down even Tinubu e no sure.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Lashist(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mscheew.... A whole state like Benue could not even get more crowd than Portable Zahzuh pokotua concert in Ajegunle

When the weyrey are done disguising and fooling themselves after their loss in 2023 they can finally go back to Lamidi Kanu their abandoned Mesiah forgotten and languishing in prison

PS; if una like wail from now till eternity we will scrutinized and criticise your useless Obituary Pandora like other aspirants so campaign never even start and una never see anything

Lmao...always targetting frontpage to spew hate and rubbish cheesy...oga go and help ur life...likes and shares won't give you shishi cheesy
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Lashist(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

You are here trolling...new monikers daily...you dont even have balls to comment with your main moniker cheesy...go to unn and graduate with 3rd if e easy..if its so easy, you for don go school, get job, maintain your sanity...but you chose the job of a troll...easy peasy...wake up daily, open new monikers and troll till you quench cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by ccollins(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

what’s wrong with a third class, can you stop posting nonsense . He is a graduate and that suffices. The 1st class that ruled before in government and civil service, have they transformed Nigeria to a better country. Stop speaking rubbish because Nigeria is a not a sane clime
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Tobylawal14: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

That is why sanwoolu who did not graduate with 3rd class was able to turn Lagos to London without a single project he started himself. Baba mi, abeg reason well before you cap
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by ibechris(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

He built Lagos or destroyed Lagos?

Were u even born when Lagos prospered?

Abeg shut up if u don't know what to say...if u live in the 80's and 90's u will hide your face in shame and even delete all this nonsense u have written.

I guess Tinubu built Banana island...which is a federal project just like Gwarimpa estate in Abuja. All the major schools in Lagos were built by one man in the person of Baba Jakande.
Tinubu did the opposite and amass all the wealth of this town all to himself and has held Lagos like his ancestors property.

Tinubu is obviously a criminal that once told us that Nigeria is irredeemable and that he does not believe in one Nigeria.

Lagos was built even before Tinubu joined politics and it makes no sense to say that he built Lagos because as I speak to u right now,lagos has the worst roads in this country than any other state.

For Obi,he is no comparable to your drug lord like Tinubu,Google can help to to find out more about your candidate. Tinubu has always been a man with questionable character ever since he has been known publicly both home and abroad.

In Nigeria and Africa as a whole,Lagos is the only city that is very unhealthy for any one to live in courtesy of Tinubu.

We need not to talk about how he destroyed Lagos with touts and thugs...making the town unlivable for sane men and women around.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by HIPROFILE(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Funny thing about this is PETER OBI no give them shishi and probably did not know about the arrangement. He only gets to see it on the news.

The Waviest of all electioneering in the history of Nigeria is coming soon I just hope the APC and PDP will not resort to assass….. because the two of their old sickly greedy corrupt candidates are so so obsessed with desperation and can do anything….
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by 14kk: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Wow...this is so powerful

Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by boldtruthalways: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

This shows that you paid bigots can do anything for a living. Which Governor in Nigeria letf office without owing a dime of pension, gratuity, Which Governor in Nigeria handed over N75billion to his successor?. Which Governor in Nigeria did not borrow a dime for the State from any financial organisation throughout the 8years in office? Which Governor in Nigeria moved his state from No 26 in WAEC to No1 during his tenure?. Obis records is unmatchable. He tells you go and verify. No politician in Nigeria says that. You all knows Obi is the right person to rescue Nigeria from the mess Tinubuu supported to bring upon Nigerians in 2015. Your Tinubuu that built Lagos yet no single hospital there can threat him. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Tochj(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

E
Campaign never start o
This is just a Rally
If you are not tired of suffering
Many are tired
Especially Benue people have suffered these last 7 years
Many of them are in Exile.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Alexis11: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
While kwankwanso will split apc and Tinubu vote in Kano and Nortwest.Apart from Sw, tinubu can't win any other region

Tinubu will clear NW and NE.... cool

And depending on who he chooses as vice, his winning percentage in those regions will be more than SW. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by boldtruthalways: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Alexis11:

And depending on who he chooses as vice, his winning percentage in those regions will be more than SW. grin
See dreamer. No be only clear, na scatter. Wake up. Nigerians are tired of both APC and PDP. A new Nigeria is coming in 2023.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by hardon1(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2022
The fact that some of these campaigns are done voluntarily without obis financial involvement is something else. That's to show you the level of love and support

Let's see how it plays out though
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Yankee101: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
An idea whose time has come
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Tochj(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Abbertee2:
The people looks exhausted sad and angry , some are like terrorist
Indeed
APC government made them miserable
Invited terrorists to take away their lands.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by tctrills: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Stop being a hypocrite. It's the same for Tinubu and Atiku supporters.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Abelino(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Your level of sense of reasoning na 1G network. Smh
Moh247:
cool

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Moh247: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Abelino:
Your level of sense of reasoning na 1G network. Smh

You are poorly educated if you think the measuring unit of knowledge and reasoning is 1st Generation mobile commiunication 1G and not IQ intelligence quotient system

No wonder Peter Obi Supporters are backward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol, keep dreaming.Northerners won't leave their sons to vote tinubu when he is not Buhari.They are not fools.
Re: Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2022
divine mandate we stand
like for peter obi share for nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria / Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question / Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.