Stats: 3,191,871 members, 7,945,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Phyton Diamond For Sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Phyton Diamond For Sale (468 Views)

Diamond Access Bank Loan / Neu Diamond Hub Investment / Selling: Diamond Estate Phase 3,ibeju-lekki.10mins Drive Before Dangote Refinery (2) (3) (4)

Phyton Diamond For Sale by raslim20(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Phyton diamond is available for sale
Contact me for testing: 09067795039
Price:8 billion
Facilitator fees:5%

Re: Phyton Diamond For Sale by samuel051: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Shey u have been bursted earlier about this ur mumu scam?
Re: Phyton Diamond For Sale by raslim20(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2022
samuel051:
Shey u have been bursted earlier about this ur mumu scam?
Bursted earlier? And did u say scam. I can't laugh jare, tell me an average Nigeria that will get scam of 8billion. If u have nothing to say abeg leave it for people in that business.
Re: Phyton Diamond For Sale by raslim20(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2022
If u need a live video directly from the seller before u go for inspection, I can get that done

Re: Phyton Diamond For Sale by samuel051: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2022
raslim20:

Bursted earlier? And did u say scam. I can't laugh jare, tell me an average Nigeria that will get scam of 8billion. If u have nothing to say abeg leave it for people in that business.
better go learn small mechanic or sell ladies pads or adult pampers.. even if na real, who has that amount in Africa to invest in that fortune tellers orb?

Re: Phyton Diamond For Sale by raslim20(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2022
samuel051:
better go learn small mechanic or sell ladies pads or adult pampers.. even if na real, who has that amount in Africa to invest in that fortune tellers orb?
Definitely not someone like u, enjoy ur day my brother. No offence
Re: Phyton Diamond For Sale by samuel051: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2022
raslim20:

Definitely not someone like u, enjoy ur day my brother. No offence
and it's someone like u abi?
Try yaba left, u might just be lucky to see the trillionaires u see there. Smh

2 Easiest Ways To Make Your Money Work For You Even If You The Modest Income. / How Much Are You Crossing Over With? / Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8