Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? (8506 Views)

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) / My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by stilljigga: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
As for me, THE BEST GIFT ANY GUY SHOULD GIVE TO A LADY IS TO FORK HER CLITORIS VERY VERY WELL, NO MATTER HOW GUD OR BAD U MAY BE, SHE WILL NEVER FORGET U.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by sistajay(f): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
Try lovin her, you dis nookie junkie!!
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by owo2390(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2011
Diamonds.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by anthonet: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
pls d best gift a guy can give to a gal is love n be sincere abt it.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Goldieluks: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
Shower her with love and don't cheat on her too.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by r231(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
stilljigga:

As for me, THE BEST GIFT ANY GUY SHOULD GIVE TO A LADY IS TO FORK HER femalecore VERY VERY WELL, NO MATTER HOW GUD OR BAD U MAY BE, SHE WILL NEVER FORGET U.

fork ko knife ni grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Pweety4me(f): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2011
EVERYTHING

That is REAL
smiley
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by GB102(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
i think d best is to buy her undies, she will love u so much for dat, dont know what it is with women and undies
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Pweety4me(f): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^Undies? i prefer diamond tongue
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2011
Listen to her
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Atreides(f): 12:17am On Jul 26, 2011
Depends on the girl,and what situation in life she's facing at the moment.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by owo2390(m): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2011
Yea sometimes food is the answer.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Mynd44: 3:25am On Jul 26, 2011
For a Nigerian girl especially those on NL, BB.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Cuteobi(f): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
Honestly i dont know if these NL babes are blind.a guy is askin d best gift for a woman and some say diamond,undies,dont cheat and love.na love pesin go chop.Op d best gift is your wallet,atm card or credit card.its these same pple dat will stat threads on how cheap we are.i hav said my own ooh!
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2011
Cuteobi:

Honestly i dont know if these NL babes are blind.a guy is askin d best gift for a woman and some say diamond,undies,dont cheat and love.na love pesin go chop.Op d best gift is your [size=14pt]wallet,atm card or credit card[/size].its these same pple dat will stat threads on how cheap we are.i hav said my own ooh!
W.T.F grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by iice(f): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
owo2390:

Yea sometimes food is the answer.

Did someone say food? cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Ekpoma1: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
iice:

Did someone say food? cheesy
Yes, he said somtimes. And i agree with him intoto.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by iice(f): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2011
I'm not disagreeing ooo
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Nayah(f): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
if you love her? give her children! (better getting married first of course grin)
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by yemstrad(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
Nayah:

if you love her? give her children! (better getting married first of course grin)

The best comment so far. If you give her marriage, every other thing you can offer as gift follows unconditionally.  grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Ekpoma1: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
iice:

I'm not disagreeing ooo
I didnt say you were.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Nayah(f): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
yesmtrad exactly
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by kemmeye: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
well all girls like diamonds but how many can really afford it so give her something you know she likes that you can afford.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Cuddlemii: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
The best gift you can give a girl is all of you. That's the best gift as far as I am concerned though.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2011
the best i can give any i trully love is GOD
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Pweety4me(f): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
iice:

I'm not disagreeing ooo
y would u? tongue
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by IykeD(m): 6:43am On Jul 27, 2011
@ OP, i heard the best gift for a Naija-resident lady these days is BB or mammywater hair sorry, i mean Brazilian hair, so you might just wanna try one of them or both  smiley grin. Cheers!
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Phate07(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2011

For naija babes, latest BB.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by Adeniki(f): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2011
Love. And time. Means nothing if you don't take the time to spend with her and talk to her, show her she is important to you.

Materially, it depends on the girl, find out what she likes and what best communicates love to her. Someone once told me there are 5 ways people can be shown love: time, words, actions, gifts and touch. Most people have a top 2. So if your girl is (for the sake of argument) a time and actions girl, buying her gifts won't mean as much to her as just spending time with her or doing something nice for her. Sorry to go all Mills and Boon, but I think it's true
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by kpolli(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
belle
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by livedit(f): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
Your heart.
Re: What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? by LongOne1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
Go down on her

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies / Black Model Flaunts Pink As She Shows Curves (photos) ADULT ONLY / Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.