Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Manhood From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Manhood From Me (402 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Penis From Me / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Manhood From Me by LoveEtRomance8: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
I am ashamed. I am frustrated. I need your advice. This thing called marriage has been very unlucky for me. Pardon my English, I am originally from Cotonou. I came to Nigeria about 11 years ago, I started doing house girl work through agents because my family is poor, they are farmers and things are very difficult for them.

After working as a house girl for almost 7 years, I met my husband. He is an okada rider and Security man. I did not plan to marry someone like that but he was like a friend to me then, he was kind and being in a foreign land like Naija, was very difficult for me. All the houses I was a help used to maltreat me. Some wanted to sleep with me, so, to avoid that, I had to get married cos I have no education or handwork.

Ever since I marry my husband, things are hard but we are living in love until last year. Last year, my husband cheated on me with one woman that used to come and buy something from my shop where I sell petty market things. The woman used to come and anytime she see my husband, she would call him her brother cos they are from the same East. They speak their language which I dont understand.

So because I take her like a sister because she come from the East like my husband, I used to sell on credit for her sometimes. And sometimes, I used to ask her to help me stay in the shop if I have to go to island to buy things for the shop. One day, I asked her to stay for me. But as I was going to the market, they rob me and took all my money, so I even borrow transport money to come back home.
Continue Reading...
https://manytalkhub.com.ng/the-woman-i-trusted-have-taken-away-my-husbands-man-h00d-from-me/
Re: The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Manhood From Me by immortalcrown(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Borrow sense. this style of blogging cannot put food on your table. Click bait cannot make you successful.

How can someone in need of advice post links for the reason he or she needs advice? Your mumu has no remedy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Trust Issue / Why Is Neither She Accept Nor Rejecting My Friend Request On Facebook,, Advice N / No Be Say Husband No Dey...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.