Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! (899 Views)

How Hunger Crises Has Exposed The True Purchasing Power Of Different Regions In / Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
A man with the Twitter handles @ElderImran narrated how his friend, a lady insulted his entire region because of the choice of his Presidential Candidate.

"I was having a discussion with a friend whom I hold with high regard.
She supports PO and says no other candidate is qualified.
She says I'm tribalist, even though I'm a Northerner supporting a Yoruba candidate�.
Now goes further to say all Hausas are underqualified in totality."

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
He continued....

"We continued our conversation and then I asked her this... And check out her response in the second frame�

I've never seen so much Hausaphobia from someone I see as a friend....Kaiii!"

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
The he goes....

"Understanding that the conversation wasn't going anywhere, and trying to stay away from insults despite all being thrown at me and my region...
I just politely ended the conversation, cuz Omo! I was shocked by all her submissions."

"By the way, we are not friends anymore.
As I realised we were never friends from the on-set.

And Talking about Patience���, tbh, some people aren't even worth your anger."

Understanding the political terrain of Nigeria is key in winning elections, either local or national. Going about insulting other regions because of their preference will only lead to premium tears.

I come in peace.

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by RedChiefPriest: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Actually she's just mad,
Anybody can support anybody they want.
Only stupid set of people with malicious intent force and bully people to support one candidate.
The funniest part is 80% out of 100% are supporting their candidates because of one gain or the other and no actually because they think their candidate can fix anything.
People support their candidate either because of tribe,position they will get or because of money and enjoyment.
Since when they have been shouting this person will fix Nigeria, has it ever work out?
And we have had president from the 3 major tribes in Nigeria.

Mtcheww stupid politicians and slowpoke followers.

Dj! Supply me with cold palmwine make I use am relax
Barman! Play me "Greensnakes under green grasses"by Wasiu Ayinde and Barack Obama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Olachase(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Well the last person to leave this country should please remember to off the light cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by postbmd: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
That one is just speaking English.
D woman make sense pass him grammer

3 Likes

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by DMerciful(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tribalism and religionism has finished Nigeria
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by r4bbit: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Here we go grin
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by r4bbit: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
postbmd:
That one is just speaking English.
D woman make sense pass him grammer
You be mumu
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by postbmd: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
r4bbit:

You be mumu

I swear i finish fucking the ho that gave birth to u

1 Like

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Let's educate our people on how to play politics without bitterness.
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by agadez007(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
So this one is looking for favor or what?

Mtcheeewww,I can easily chat my main WhatsApp with my Gb WhatsApp,it’s as easy as that

3 Likes

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by r4bbit: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
At least we both agreed on the fact that you're fool.
Hence your words means nothing grin

Enjoy your anguish alone

You're bigger- Mumu -than I thought
grin

postbmd:

I swear i finish fucking the ho that gave birth to u

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Is this the latest propaganda....? grin grin

Try harder next time.
OBIdient is better than sacrifice..

1 Like

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
r4bbit:

Enjoy your anguish alone

I have reported the moniker. That's nonsense taken too far

1 Like

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by helinues: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Obi's supporters are intolerance set of people

1 Like

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Is this the latest propaganda....? grin grin

Try harder next time.
OBIdient is better than sacrifice.

It is not about propaganda. You people won't go anywhere if you keep insulting anybody with differing opinions. Learn politics of inclusion and stop denying yourself what you should be enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:
Obi's supporters are intolerant set of people

I swear!

I wonder how they intend to get the needed national coverage to win in 2023.
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by helinues: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dannyset:

I swear!

I wonder how they intend to get the needed national coverage to win in 2023.

How would they attract undecided voters to their camp with this attitudes?

Their attitudes caused both GEJ and Atiku's 2015 and 2019 election
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

How would they attract undecided voters to their camp with this attitudes?

Their attitudes caused both GEJ and Atiku's 2015 and 2019 election

Well, their candidate has been lying and debunking the lies himself. We'd see where that takes him. grin
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by postbmd: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
r4bbit:

Enjoy your anguish alone

a moronic worm waste of sperm illiterate, wat else do u have to offer this earth apart from ur manure
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Troublemania5: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Summary please
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dannyset:

It is not about propaganda. You people won't go anywhere if you keep insulting anybody with differing opinions. Learn politics of inclusion and stop denying yourself what you should be enjoying.
Who insulted you now..?
The alleged insults is part of the propaganda that the Anti-Obi supporters are dishing out.
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Who insulted you now..?
The alleged insults is part of the propaganda that the Anti-Obi supporters are dishing out.

You didn't insult me, the lady who's also an Obi follower insulted a whole region just because one person has a different view from hers.
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dannyset:

You didn't insult me, the lady who's also an Obi follower insulted a whole region just because one person has a different view from hers.
What's is the Lady's name..?
How do we verify what op said is really true.?
Or is he replying his second WhatsApp account..?
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Dannyset(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

What's is the Lady's name..?
How do we verify what op said is really true.?
Or is he replying his second WhatsApp account..?

Good thing you can see his Twitter handle there. You can always track and ask him
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Arda1000(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Propaganda or not she’s right cool
I bet u name one thing she said that is lie
Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by Oilwell(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dannyset:
A man with the Twitter handles @ElderImran narrated how his friend, a lady insulted his entire region because of the choice of his Presidential Candidate.

The man was insulted by the lady (a PO over zealous supporter)and not PO. let the man focus on PO and the message.

I recieved insults in the past because I supported, Jonathan, Buhari and Atiku. It did not stop me from voting the candidate.

1 Share

Re: Between Two Nigerians From Different Regions! by r4bbit: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lol You still have miles to go before you reach mediocre.
You guys just wail at anyone who isn't supporting your candidate shebi?
Lol, you go cry last last grin
Suffer your anguish alone
Your tears na zobo kiss
postbmd:
a moronic worm waste of sperm illiterate, wat else do u have to offer this earth apart from ur manure

(1) (Reply)

'Many People In The North Don't See Tinubu As A Muslim' (Pix) / 2011:Jonathan Didn't Need To Win Kano,Kaduna,Katsina,Borno,Zamfara,Yobe,Sokoto / Emi Lo Kan Bandit And His Vice Bandit Scored An Own Goal ~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.