Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

If Your Husband Does Not Pay Any Bills And Does Not Give You Joy, You Are Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Husband Does Not Pay Any Bills And Does Not Give You Joy, You Are Single (322 Views)

Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / Make Sure You Don't Drink These Things If You Are Single (pictures) / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Husband Does Not Pay Any Bills And Does Not Give You Joy, You Are Single by OtvnaijaNews(f): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
if your husband does not pay any bills and does not give you joy, You are single- Nigerian woman

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/if-your-husband-does-not-pay-any-bills-and-does-not-give-you-joy-you-are-single-nigerian-woman/

Re: If Your Husband Does Not Pay Any Bills And Does Not Give You Joy, You Are Single by Boogyman557: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool If ur wife too like MONEY and she no de give u joy or respect!

My BLODA MAN!... U ARE SINGLE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: If Your Husband Does Not Pay Any Bills And Does Not Give You Joy, You Are Single by godofuck231: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Just like the man who was said can't buy his fiancee a bottle of coke but ended up marrying her and and bought her an oil tanker .

Some women are so brain dead by social media that they can't calculate a man's energy, only dyke size their brain de good at measuring

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Girls Heaven In Tokyo ,shin Okubo Hidden Spots :) / R. Kelly's Suicide Watch Resolved After Filing Lawsuit Against Brooklyn's Metr / Girl Charges Speed Darlington 1 Million For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.