Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,370 members, 7,917,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) (551 Views)

Full Text Of Yakubu Gowon's Letter To ECOWAS Heads Of State / President Buhari Hosts ECOWAS Heads Of State In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
CVice President Yemi Osinbajo arrives Accra, Ghana for the 61st ECOWAS Summit and holds a briefing session with Ambassadors and
ECOWAS Reps ahead of tomorrow's summit in Accra, Ghana. 2nd July, 2022. Photos; Tolani Alli

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN received by the Ambassador of Nigeria to Ghana Vice Admiral(rtd) Ibok Ekwe Ibas ahead of the 61st
ECOWAS Summit in Accra, Ghana. 2nd July, 2022. Photos; Tolani Alli

The presidential jet conveying the VP, his aides and members of his entourage landed at Accra International airport at about 5:30pm

Lalasticala Seun mynd44

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ZR8hAVCFcYEmxbVrriE8nYQGJC9U4GfLqoLyn3Hp7vRcV77sjsMN6Vy4vrWkDhg6l&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
more photos

Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by chatinent: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Always chairing meetings that's never productive.

Hypocrisy couldn't win him the presidency. He felt behaving like a stray cat would make Buhari endorse him.

Now he's lost everything...lost even a free pity.

You betrayed Nigeria for your selfish interests.

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
This man.

grin grin grin
Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by Babaken(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
ECOWAS meeting all the time why there's nothing to show for it.

You people can't call your bad colleagues to order but if the youth rise you people will be going submit upon submit.

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by Tonypen247(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
A man of distinctive class and honour. Though I am OBIdient, I respect his prestige and intellectualism. cool

Kindly check my signature below
Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Babaken:
ECOWAS meeting all the time why there's nothing to show for it.

You people can't call your bad colleagues to order but if the youth rise you people will be going submit upon submit.

Go hug transformer grin gringringrin grin

We like it like that APC will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ

E shock u abi??
Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerians will miss you come 2023.

Very Presidential PYO

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by Ready100: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
I'm an igala man, and I love this man and Peter obi
Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer grin gringringrin grin

We like it like that APC will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ

E shock u abi??
can you listen to yourself the reason your father keep regretting why he didn't use condom on that day because you are a disgrace to his family.
Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ready100:
I'm an igala man, and I love this man and Peter obi
God bless you my brother.
Re: JUST-IN: Osinbajo Arrives Accra Ahead Of ECOWAS Heads Of State (Photos) by festacman(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & Jandor Shows Off Dance Steps On Stage At A Rally / Kumuyi Reacts To Muslim-muslim Ticket / How Are You Surviving Under This Nasty Government Of Buhari? - Alexander Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.