Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,063 members, 7,916,107 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. (493 Views)

One Year In Office: Nigerians Rate Tinubu’s Administration / FG Assessment Portal: Nigerians Rate Power, Defence, Agric, Education Ministers / Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being very very poor and 10 being very very good. Rate Buhari’s government.
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by PresidObi: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Cypress042: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Only if you know buhari's government doesn't have scale, you wouldn't have open a thread like this sad

What i'm saying is buhari's led administration is scaleless, you gat my point ? Correct undecided
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Patrickker(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Temidayo9(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:

Lol, stop na.
In the area of electricity, I heard Buhari tried. There is light 23hours everyday, generator sellers are currently out of business and beer dey block for fridge now, abi na propaganda?
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Temidayo9:

Haba.
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Felimax(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2022

Buhari's regime should be deleted from the history of this country.

2015 - 2023 should be marked the dark years of our administrative unity.
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by PresidObi: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Lol, stop na.
In the ar ;Dea of electricity, I heard Buhari tried. There is light 23hours everyday, generator sellers are currently out of business and beer dey block for fridge now, abi na propaganda?

Generator sellers are currently going out of business, but only because people can no longer afford to buy generator, or fuel. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Felimax(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Lol, stop na.
In the area of electricity, I heard Buhari tried. There is light 23hours everyday, generator sellers are currently out of business and beer dey block for fridge now, abi na propaganda?

I hope you are not typing from Hogwarts school of Wizardry?
Better wake up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Felimax:

Buhari's regime should be deleted from the history of this country.

2015 - 2023 should be marked the dark years of our administrative unity.

People Dey vex o.

But at least he fought corruption. I mean he is still fighting corruption. Abi? That should count for something right?
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:

Generator sellers are currently going out of business, but only because people can no longer afford to buy generator, or fuel. grin

How much is a liter of fuel now? 83naira?
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by otosa(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
-10*10
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Mindlog: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Though I have only been in Nigeria cumulatively for about 4 months since 2015 Buhari became President, I will score him -100 as he has shipwrecked Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Felimax(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

People Dey vex o.

But at least he fought corruption. I mean he is still fighting corruption. Abi? That should count for something right?

Even you cannot mention one good thing he did. I mean for Eight years!

I don't have problem with Buhari not really performing. My problem with him is the fact that we have him 8 years to move forward but he craftily and wickedly took the country 16 years backwards.

Buhari's absolute failure has made it seem as if Atiku and Tinubu are the best the country can offer. Can you imagine that? Obi does not even know what he is doing.
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by PresidObi: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

How much is a liter of fuel now? 83naira?

# 190 , if your lucky to buy from a filling station
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rate : 3.

I would have rated it zero, but I also took into coisignance that some of the factors were not under his control (crude oil prices, failure of the previous admin to save), plus he managed to save some cash.

However, he had a lot of tools to use.

1.He should have removed subsides on power and petrol in 2015....as soon as he took over.

2.Widened the tax net in the first two years, not just leave it to Fowler.

3.Started fighting corruption by jailing people like the grasscutter.

4.Had a coherent economic plan, with steps to be taken each year.

He did none of that...so 3/10. if not even 2/100.
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
otosa:
-10*10

-100? Really?
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mindlog:
Though I have only been in Nigeria cumulatively for about 4 months since 2015 Buhari became President, I will score him -100 as he has shipwrecked Nigeria.

Another -100? Wetin happen na? Even security wise nothing?
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Felimax:

Even you cannot mention one good thing he did. I mean for Eight years!

I don't have problem with Buhari not really performing. My problem with him is the fact that we have him 8 years to move forward but he craftily and wickedly took the country 16 years backwards.

Buhari's absolute failure has made it seem as if Atiku and Tinubu are the best the country can offer. Can you imagine that?

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Rate : 3.

I would have rated it zero, but I also took into coisignance that some of the factors were not under his control (crude oil prices, failure of the previous admin to save), plus he managed to save some cash.

However, he had a lot of tools to use.

1.He should have removed subsides on power and petrol in 2015....as soon as he took over.

2.Widened the tax net in the first two years, not just leave it to Fowler.

3.Started fighting corruption by jailing people like the grasscutter.

4.Had a coherent economic plan, with steps to be taken each year.

He did none of that...so 3/10. if not even 2/100.

Na baba you Dey give 3 so? Not even 5? embarassed
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Na baba you Dey give 3 so? Not even 5? embarassed

3 for me is even a bit generous. Like I said, there were some mitigating circumstances that made me even give 3 (twould have been one or zero)...but even with that, he should have done certain things in my mind that would have helped our economy grow.
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buhari created jobs na…why is nobody saying that? No jobs? Abi una lose the small one wey una be dey manage?
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Mindlog: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Another -100? Wetin happen na? Even security wise nothing?

I can't imagine myself doing a road trip in Nigeria, I shudder at the mere thought of it.
Re: Nigerians, Rate Buharis Government. by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Education nko? Buhari must have built schools, paid salaries of lectures and strikes would have been a thing of the past na abi? Wait o, ASUU is on strike? Now? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Delegates Sent From Nigeria By The FG To Get A Lawyer That Will / Osun 2022: Demola Adeleke Says He Missed The Debate Because Of His Busy Schedule / 2023: Wike Can't Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anyone - Delta PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.