Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

She Wants To Hear From God First - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Hear From God First (8023 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by obowunmi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ OP: you are being taken for a ride.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by seal777(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2011
[b]@poster,

Since you have refused the advice of getting a funnel as diagnosed by 190 and i heard you said you are worth 8 digits in income, i have two advice for you:

1. Go get a life jacket as you are about to dive into the ocean of love, thereby likely to commit emotional suicide.

2. Get an insurance to cover for the shock she might eventually throw you into.

Its not out of jokes i am telling you this: Women folks have the deepest heart in the world and can hold your death in it in the name of not wanting to break your heart or not knowing how to tell you her mind.

If she insist she is not ready, i will advice you share your thought with your parents cos you might find them useful if she eventually do the obvious ( break your heart ). It is better you invest more time finding another relationship now than to push yourself into a situation where you might have to regret for the rest of your life.

I am 34 and a living witness to a similar experience, I don't pray such for you, Put emotion aside and use your church mind in deciding what is good for yourself.

Best wishes as you summon the courage to stop thinking with your down side and act like a man.

Sorry if i sound too harsh and insulting. (that was how i talk to myself)[/b]
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Donbrig: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
@WomanRapa, it is like you are just driving a car without a spare tire. I have experienced same situation b4. No doubt you love your girl and she loves you also, but the problem is that, you are not her first choice for a husband. She has another guy she is still secretly trying to be sure of his serious to have her as a wife, so when that one fails, she will now turn to you as her second choice. Guy, don't be too gullible in this matter, just try and secretly get used to another girl in case God tells her NO. I bet you cannot survive the trauma if you wait too long and she tells you NO and don't have another girl to turn to.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by livin: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
@190

U should consider being a comedian as a 1st or 2nd career if u're not doin dat already.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by pek(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
Three things i have noticed so far: she is using the God has not spoken card as an excuse. There are things she doesnt know how to tell you you. That does not mean she doesnt love you. 2 God might have been speaking to her but she doesnt want to listern as she may have own agenda. 3 she wants you to take the long walk but cant bring herself to tell you. She wants you to be the one to break it.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by ajalaolanr(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2011
Simple

Go to the market - buy 10 naira funnel

go 2 her window @ nite

hide behind flower

sofree make stick nor enter your eye

then shout

Woman - woman - why have thou forsaken me

she would wake up and start sweating

then continue and say

My son who have been dating you for 4years is your right husband

then take to your heels before vigilante fire your nyash with arrow

next day watch out for results

-thank me later-

i wana die with laff for here pppp
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ poster, you beta listen to 190.he's advisie is from experience
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by ajalaolanr(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ 190, your advice is exactly what sherlock holmes would do!
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by baldman: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
[color=#006600][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Simple

go 2 her window @ nite

hide behind flower

then shout

then continue and say

-thank me later-
[/font]
[/color]

So funny yet  very appropriate in the circumstance.

@ OP: Please prepare your mind for a major heartbreak, but it is no big deal, really there are better ladies out there and in no time u will meet someone who will love you without restraint. Your Lady wanted to marry you initially and I can assure you that as at the first time you people were talking marriage, she had probably informed her mum and they had prayed about it. It appears their findings are not very positive, but the Lady does not want to lose you or does not know how to break free from you, so she has kept the relationship these past years albeit against counsel. She is not just waiting to hear from God, she heard a long time ago, its just that now that she can no longer make excuses, she is being forced to tell u the truth, which she will, very soon. My advice: Give her a reasonable ultimatum, say 3 weeks or a month to prayer, hear from God and make up her mind. If there is no response in a month, u have got your response already. This lady has kept you for abt two years even though she has had reasons to be sure she would not be your wife. That is unfair but life itself is unfair. Move on and trust me a better girl who has prayed ahead and obtained a definite answer from God will come ur way. Nothing do u dude. ALL WILL BE WELL
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by dollz(f): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
Whoa,my first post in romance after all d years in auto section, here goes,honestly,she could really be waiting on God becos with all d marriage mishaps nowadays,u really cannot be sure of anyone, I was in that situation bfor,dated a chap for 5yrs n wen I sought God he wasn't the one, most pple tot he was d one since we had bin together since I was 18 but most of d time we really do not know Gods plan, I'm nt trying to sound preachy but dere cld also be a chap involved, sides if ur defiled,u nt very liable to hear from God, I would have advised that u follow her n seek d face of God n avoid sleeping with her cos ur emotions become befuddled n u also carry Gods face away from u, I'm jus speakin from experience ooo, my own 2 cents, from experience ooo, my own 2 cents,
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by obowunmi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^ fine babe wink wink kiss kiss
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by harakiri(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2011
From my observation, when religious people make statements like "let's pray about it" or "let's wait on god" or "the lord will decide". . .it's two things :

(1)The situation is hopelessly irredeemable
(2)Someone has a hidden agenda

Personally, i believe this lady in question has other fishes in her pond and she's not willing to let go of her freedom yet. In summary, SHE WANTS TO LIVE HER LIFE! ! !

Perhaps you should do the same. Na you be man oooo! Man no dey old. You are not the one who has to worry about fading beauty,biological clock and menopause. Na you suppose dey do shakara sef.

Nuff said!
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by executinal(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2011
190:

Simple

go 2 her window @ nite

hide behind flower

then shout

then continue and say

-thank me later-

GBAM, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by dollz(f): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
@obowunmi,see u don sharply check my profile
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
I can't believe this guy has not bought the funnel yet.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by tlops(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
I go with consensus , go buy funnel!
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by BLECINS(f): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2011
It's not a bad idea for one to wait on God for anything; in this particular case i don't think the girl in question truly loves u.In my own opinion i believe she must have gotten someone else.
Some moths back a guy wanted me to marry him, initially i though he was the right person for me; i later discovered so many odd things about him; i felt that there was no better way to get him off my back other than to tell him that i was waiting on God for confirmation.
I doubt if she really wants to marry you !
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by tlops(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
BLECINS:

It's not a bad idea for one to wait on God for anything; in this particular case i don't think the girl in question truly loves u.In my own opinion i believe she must have gotten someone else.
Some moths back a guy wanted me to marry him, initially i though he was the right person for me; i later discovered so many odd things about him; i felt that there was no better way to get him off my back other than to tell him that i was waiting on God for confirmation.
I doubt if she really wants to marry you !

you call God to come and bear false witness for you, Nna mehn you girls are powerful. you saw odd things because you met another guy eller hur?
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by BLECINS(f): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
tlops:

you call God to come and bear false witness for you, Nna mehn you girls are powerful. you saw odd things because you met another guy eller hur?

@tlops ;
I didn't call God to bear a false witness and i didn't leave him cos i met another guy. what can u do with someone that sees no big deal in lying? he lied about his age, his tribe, his profession etc. Each time i try to advise him to always say the truth no matter how bad, he will find a way of manipulating me to accept his lies. He really has ways of manipulating me to believe his lies; one thing is sure he cannot lie to me about what God will or will not say.
My brother wisdom is profitable for direction.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
@190
you remind me so muc of one of the things i miss in naija,straight joke with yabis infused
@ OP stop wasting your time
This girl has been with you for yrs and she still does not know if you are right for here?either the girl is really slow or she dey use ur face wipe toilet.will she also wait for God before she gives it to you or decide to get belle?
If she is trully waiting on God,she no sabi pray be dat or she is lazy at praying cos you guys have been together for long and i would have thought she would have been praying when it became clear that your relationship with her "no be beans"

@dollz,you be fine girl,make you claim am.you look like one chick here die i swear.you guys might be related
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Excellent7(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
Young man stop wasting your time! Go and look for your wife!! How long did she wait for God to tell her the course to read at the UNI. I am not used to being this blunt, 4give my bluntness.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Chongaiman: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2011
As the song says,
Love and marriage
go together like a horse and carriage
. . .
If she's not excited about marriage with you,
then something's missing somewhere.

[size=2pt]If Mobo was not banned, he would have would given you good advice.[/size]
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by White007(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
harakiri:

From my observation, when religious people make statements like "let's pray about it" or "let's wait on god" or "the lord will decide". . .it's two things :

(1)The situation is hopelessly irredeemable
(2)Someone has a hidden agenda

Personally, i believe this lady in question has other fishes in her pond and she's not willing to let go of her freedom yet. In summary, SHE WANTS TO LIVE HER LIFE! ! !

Perhaps you should do the same. Na you be man oooo! Man no dey old. You are not the one who has to worry about fading beauty,biological clock and menopause. Na you suppose dey do shakara sef.

Nuff said!

@Harakiri - Well Said.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by obelisk(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
@womanrapa,

i have thought long and deeply about this issue.
i have read all posts
especially putting your feelings into extensive consideration
i strongly suggest that you do as 190 said:

GO BUY THAT FUNNEL!

better still you can give her pastor a gift and he'll see the vision for her on your behalf(with all due respect to pastors)

all in all just buy the funnel .it has many other uses!
@190 thanks for making my day.

Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Outstrip(f): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
You say you have been with her for 2 years and she is in her early 20's. She just might not be ready to get married then. Early 20's is pretty much 23 or younger. Where you expecting her to marry you right out of high school. I think she is just not ready. It might not be someone else
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by WomanRapa: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
Thanks for all your contributions.

@Outstrip; We have been together four years. The girl is a graduate.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by pendo89(f): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^
but is her main goal in life to marry at that age?
whats about her career,job stuff, u know. Let her discover herself and secure her future first.
why not give her time to mature?she seems young and undecided.
DO NOT TRICK/PRESSURE HER INTO SAYING I DO.you will cry through your teeth 2 yrs down.
Marry somebody else or wait for her.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by jawjaw1: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
I am high on laughter here! Nairalanders no go kill me oooo!

@poster the words of the many (Nairalanders in this case) are the words of wisdom.
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by desktop: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
The voice of the people is the voice of God, go get the blasted funnel already!
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by 190: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2011
Thanks peeps

If im faced with the same situation thats exactly what i'll do

cunny man talk - cunny man chop cool cool

Insert Quote
@190
you remind me so muc of one of the things i miss in naija,straight joke with yabis infused

Yeah i got spoilt in nigeria but i aint there no more
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by zilon12(m): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2011
is she dedicated enough to hear from God because God doesnt speak to sinner. Not that I'm saying she is one though grin
Re: She Wants To Hear From God First by Mynd44: 3:48am On Jul 27, 2011
With the kind of money you make, you can evenn afford to buy a factory customised one with sound improvement capabilities. So what are you waiting GET THE DARNED FUNNEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish? / Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This / SKOLOPAD PUSSY: Skolopad Strikes Again With Nude Pictures [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.