Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,001 members, 7,909,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? (2194 Views)

Big Belly After A Miscarriage. / Mistakes That Can Prevent Your Big Belly From Reducing / Pot Belly: Is It A Sign Of Good Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by potbelly(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2022
undecided
iamyemiakins:
Potbelly is not a sign of status.
Potbelly is not a sign of enjoyment.
Potbelly is not an evidence of good living.
Potbelly is a sign of poor health.
Potbelly is evidence of bad nutrition.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
There is no way one would feed well that it won't show in his or body except the person is a body builder or decides to watch his or her weight.

What about jaden smith? or the8?

I know Jaden was a druggie back then.

Eating food is not the ticket for a body to blah blah blah blah.

go search about
Ectomorph
Mesomorph
Endomorhp

And subcutaneous 's visceral fat.

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jijuo: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:
It isn't not a fuvking shit.

And that thing is too common among our Nigerian celebrities.
Not only Nigerians. It's a sign you feed well. I have it. My colleague from Germany also has it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Jeon(f): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Jijuo:
Not only Nigerians. It's a sign you feed well. I have it. My colleague from Germany also has it.

Everyone with their options.

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by 35kristibueze: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Okay. But still visceral fat.
Just watch and maintain yourself .Okay. But still visceral fat.
Just watch and maintain yourself ....

1 Like

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by tayo60(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2022
I don't like pot belly in men, it doesn't make them attractive. They appear as someone who is pregnant
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Not all rich men have pot bellies. And pot belly is not attributed to one's financial or economic status. It can be due to genetics, unhealthy lifestyle (eating junks), sedentary/inactive life, no or minute cardio and resistance exercising.

In my family, it is prohibited for any male folk to have pot belly. I personally will whip your belly into shape.

1 Like

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by meobizy(f): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Stay in ignorant circles and you’ll believe the saying. Many people are getting enlightened these days and know athletic bodies are visually pleasing.

1 Like

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Exkandayee:
This op is crazy,,,,
What's the reason for ur craziness?
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kimiso:
i said some I didn’t say all
I know that we have different types of pot Belly. E.g Gulder(Beer) pot belly, Kwashawkwa pot belly and normal pot belly(evidence of good living).
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:

What about jaden smith? or the8?

I know Jaden was a druggie back then.

Eating food is not the ticket for a body to blah blah blah blah.

go search about
Ectomorph
Mesomorph
Endomorhp

And subcutaneous 's visceral fat.
People who are into drugs rarely have pot belly.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jijuo:
When they get to that level, they will understand.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
meobizy:
Stay in ignorant circles and you’ll believe the saying. Many people are getting enlightened these days and know athletic bodies are visually pleasing.
Na which one be athletic body? abi u wan do sport? grin
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by damoobaba: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I noticed that rich men or men who have made it and living fine usually show on their belly. Their belly would look big. grin I would love mine to be that way but not when i am a Broke ass Nigga. grin A girl saw me today and exclaimed that my tommy has gotten big ooo, that i am really enjoying. I wasn't cool with the compliment because i never blow( i still be hustler) and my belle no suppose big. If i don blow or make am, and she told me that, i would be cool with it. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Mukina2.

It lack of self discipline. Go check the richest guys in the world, from Elon musk, Bezos, Zuckerberg, Obama, Biden, Putin to our Dangote, Otedola, Alakija etc. Only few of them have big belly. It's lack of willingness to discipline your mouth or stomach. Gene is also a factor but once you understand your Gene, you should control the things you eat ESPECIALLY if you're rich.

2 Likes

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by iamyemiakins(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
potbelly:
undecided
Mr. Potbelly grin
Some monikers for this Nairaland sef! grin
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
damoobaba:

It lack of self discipline. Go check the richest guys in the world, from Elon musk, Bezos, Zuckerberg, Obama, Biden, Putin to our Dangote, Otedola, Alakija etc. Only few of them have big belly. It's lack of willingness to discipline your mouth or stomach. Gene is also a factor but once you understand your Gene, you should control the things you eat ESPECIALLY if you're rich.
So, what should one eat in order for one not to experience this?
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by meobizy(f): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
What one should eat is a gym membership. Can’t you see RMD and Femi Kuti? One would assume at their ages and reputations they would possess potbellies.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by meobizy(f): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na which one be athletic body? abi u wan do sport? grin
The two men I mentioned have athletic bodies. Na sport them dey into?
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by Truvelisback(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2022
meobizy:
What one should eat is a gym membership. Can’t you see RMD and Femi Kuti? One would assume at their ages and reputations they would possess potbellies.
May be they decided to watch their weight.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by meobizy(f): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
May be they decided to watch their weight.
As wealthy people should.
Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by damoobaba: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Truvelisback:

1. Avoid regular intake of junks and fatty foods.
2. Don't eat too late into the night. You should be done with dinner by 7pm. Anything thereafter should be Fruits.
3. Avoid lying down or sleeping immediately after eating, it slows digestion and sometimes cause fermentation of food in the stomach. You can rest your back.
4. Fast regularly, at least once a weak. When you fast, wastes in your body redigest and you pass them out of your body.
5. IF YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FAST, Once in a while, ensure you go to toilet b4 you eat breakfast.

1 Like

Re: Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? by BigYash: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are wrong. When u starting eating well and living fine, it would show in ur belly. I have met several people like that. The secret is that, they eat what they like, what they want, and/or what they need. Less or no stress and peace of the mind.
They eat what they like and they don't excercise. That's just it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Big Snake Killed In Ilaje Local Govt Ondo State This Morning Pictures / National Association Of Resident Doctors Issue A 21-day Ultimatum / My Experience With An Epileptic Patient - Learn How To Cure Epilepsy For Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.