Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:54 PM

You Can Disobey Your Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Disobey Your Parents (182 Views)

Can You Give Your Tithe To Your Parents Or Christians In Need sometimes? / They Want You To Disobey Your CREATOR / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Disobey Your Parents by thinkmoney(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
The mind is the person. If its enslaved the person is enslaved.
Don't talk against pastors bla bla bla...is the pastor that used manipulation to hold more than 70 people hostage in ondo a pastor really? Just because a building is named a church or a fellow is called prophet or pastor doesn't make them that. People are known by their fruits.
If your pastors and prophets see visions and prophesy, perform miracles, do charities and help you even with your problems, but on the side or in secrets do things that the bible is against, like sleeping with girls other than their wives or physically abusing their wives, or even as little as saying things that is not collaborated by the bible, don't overlook these things. Call them out! You will actually protect and sanctify Gods name by doing this. You will show people -of other faiths especially- that the real God doesn't have anything to do with these people.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Your pastors penis is everywhere and you are still going to his church, you are an hostage.
Furthermore, study your bible really. Vet bible translations too. No contradictions in the bible, but some translations have sometimes unwittingly confused the real meaning of sentences. Example, 'obeying your parents in the lord' in king james version, isn't blindly obeying religious leaders that are assumed to be spiritual parents, but rather obeying your real parents, IN SO MUCH HAS THE OBEDIENCE DOESN'T MAKE YOU GO AGAINST THE LORDS INJUNCTIONS. So if your parents for example tell you to send them money for some rituals or keep malice with some people, you should flatly disobey them. No curse that is causeless can come to pass.
Our ultimate parent is Jehovah. Our ultimate shepherd (pastor) is Jesus.
Re: You Can Disobey Your Parents by Maynman: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
You are the flock, your pastor is the shepherd.

Re: You Can Disobey Your Parents by thinkmoney(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:
You are the flock, your pastor is the shepherd.
You want to explain the more. Pastors are shepherds yes. But Jesus is the absolute shepherd
Re: You Can Disobey Your Parents by Maynman: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
thinkmoney:

You want to explain the more. Pastors are shepherds yes. But Jesus is the absolute shepherd

Shepherd means pastor.

Re: You Can Disobey Your Parents by thinkmoney(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Shepherd means pastor.
Correct
Re: You Can Disobey Your Parents by Maynman: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
thinkmoney:

Correct

Told you sheep cheesy

Re: You Can Disobey Your Parents by thinkmoney(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Told you sheep cheesy
I am sensing some mischief now oh. Sheep, flocks and pastors started as metaphorical names.
I am not a sheep. Metaphorically though I am in relationship to a shepherd
Re: You Can Disobey Your Parents by Maynman: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
thinkmoney:

I am sensing some mischief now oh. Sheep, flocks and pastors started as metaphorical names.
I am not a sheep. Metaphorically though I am in relationship to a shepherd

Are you not part of the congregation? And don’t you obey your pastors?

Come on Chrestian

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Want The Will Of God? / Responding Like Jesus / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, July 18,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.