Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Job Vacancy For New And Old Corpers Serving In Kano State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For New And Old Corpers Serving In Kano State (463 Views)

Teaching Job In Kano State All Subject / INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / N-power Build Portal Will Be Open For New Applications Between November 5th - 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy For New And Old Corpers Serving In Kano State by achimendy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
There's a job vacancy in a new hotel they're building close to kano airport ,boys and girls with good character and the needed qualifications will be considered.

The new hotel is controlled by kano airport itself for airlines pilots and passengers to lodge after any long flight to kano int airport.

REQUIREMENT
@ We want NCE or OND or WAEC/NECO.
@ our Salary is 35k monthly, with one meal and can provide a modest Accomodation for those in need.
@ We prefer age group of 30-35.
@ We prefer 6ft or 1.7 meters high.
@ We prefer body weight of man to be below 70kg, women to be below 60kg.
Some of the requirement is not a most.

Training will take place between 8th and 23rd of August and will be paid half salary. And resumption for work by those that pass the exams after trying is by 1st of September. They have a break of just 1 week between trading and resumption for those selected.

The reason why I mentioned nysc corpers is because some might want to stay back and find job , while those still serving will need a place to work as they're serving, and might stay after their service year. But other good looking people with character residing in kano, and also meet up with the criteria can also contact me.

Other benefits attach too.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy For New And Old Corpers Serving In Kano State by ussy09(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
achimendy:
There's a job vacancy in a new hotel they're building close to kano airport ,boys and girls with good character and the needed qualifications will be considered.

The new hotel is controlled by kano airport itself for airlines pilots and passengers to lodge after any long flight to kano int airport.

REQUIREMENT
@ We want NCE or OND or WAEC/NECO.

@ our Salary is 35k monthly, with one meal and can provide a modest Accomodation for those in need.
@ We prefer age group of 30-35.
@ We prefer 6ft or 1.7 meters high.
@ We prefer body weight of man to be below 70kg, women to be below 60kg.
Some of the requirement is not a most.

Training will take place between 8th and 23rd of August and will be paid half salary. And resumption for work by those that pass the exams after trying is by 1st of September. They have a break of just 1 week between trading and resumption for those selected.

The reason why I mentioned nysc corpers is because some might want to stay back and find job , while those still serving will need a place to work as they're serving, and might stay after their service year. But other good looking people with character residing in kano, and also meet up with the criteria can also contact me.

Other benefits attach too.
Thanks.

Your contact pls
Re: Job Vacancy For New And Old Corpers Serving In Kano State by achimendy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
ussy09:

Your contact pls

Send me your WhatsApp contact
Re: Job Vacancy For New And Old Corpers Serving In Kano State by ussy09(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
achimendy:

Send me your WhatsApp contact

That's for my guys they are really ready to work with you.

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview / I Need A Job / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.