Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,227 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Should A Christian Fortify Himself? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Fortify Himself? (181 Views)

Reasons Y U Shud Cleanse And Fortify Your Feet Spiritually To Enhance Your Star / Reasons Why You Should Cleanse And Fortify Your Feet Spiritually To Enhance Your / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christian Fortify Himself? by thinkmoney(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Another inspiration.
You should not DIRA E (fortify yourself by some diabolical means) as a Christian.
Christianity is more than this life. It is about you being ready to die from some sickness rather than bathing with some diabolical soap to get healing. Christianity is about you being ready to show your devotion to God even by your life.
Is it foolishness or religious dogmatism to have this mindset? No! Christianity basically is FAITH in God that even if you die he will raise you up to a life in the future you don't even now have the capacity to imagine. Christianity is about you knowing that this life isn't really the REAL LIFE. Christianity is knowing that this world is passing away.
There are proofs to support this idea of true christianity.
I am A Christian. I am not a Christian just because of sentiments or because I was born by 'Christian parents.' I have sought and seen logical proofs.
A christian should defend himself by physical means only if his life is at stake, but a Christian should never seek to kill others to pass a message or proselytize.
I am a Christian. I have faith in the infinite existence, supreme judgement, immense wisdom, vast power and unlimited love of God. If I am sick, I'd rather die than do a fetish ritual to get healing. I will honour and show faith in God with my life and even death. I will show to the world Gods wisdom through my apparent foolishness.
Re: Should A Christian Fortify Himself? by blazingblender(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yeah fortify himself with the word of God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Situations / Miracles And Faith / Don’t Block Roads During Eid Prayer – FCTA Begs Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.