Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice (4099 Views)

Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice by Richsteemit: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
This woman look knakable... Where is my soap??. Her husband go enjoy her when she was youngoo
Re: The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice by Emibolt: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rickmann:

Bro , tell me wetin I man go do na grin
Get ur self a soapgrin grin
Re: The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice by Emibolt: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Richsteemit:
This woman look knakable... Where is my soap??. Her husband go enjoy her when she was youngoo

Baba i swear the madam too fine. UN dey even compliment her on her beauty.
But no verse o, wetin u wan use soap do She don old na.
Re: The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice by Rickmann: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Emibolt:

Get ur self a soapgrin grin

Since when did it become a crime to appreciate beauty?

Keep ur soap, you will need it.
Re: The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice by Emibolt: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rickmann:

Since when did it become a crime to appreciate beauty?
Keep ur soap, you will need it.
Baba calm down na. I was joking with u.
Re: The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice by Rickmann: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Emibolt:

Baba calm down na. I was joking with u.

I know say you dey joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have Finally Arrived Ile-ife For The First Time, Observation / Buhari Identifies Pathway For Enduring Democracy In Chad / Bishop David Oyedepo Rather Burn His Voters Card Than Vote This Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.