Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,218 members, 7,939,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out (3501 Views)

The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries / BREAKING: Obi Has Made Me Useless-- Tinubu Cries Out / Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
When I saw Osibanjo's campaign billboard telling APC delegates to buy a market wey go sell. I quickly understood what he meant. It has become clearer now to APC members who are ashamed of campaigning for Tinubu. Buhari and the APC chairman had wanted to use a consensus to avoid the disaster Tinubu's candidacy would give them but changed their minds when they realized Lawan wasn't as popular as Atiku, a northern force. All the while Tinubu couldn't read in between the lines. He was as egoistical and cocky as always. The drugs overworked at that particular period. They want him to waste the money he steals from Lagos State every day and be ridiculed later.
Tinubu is aware of the pains, the controversy buhari's age and health have generated but he pushed the party to the precipice. We are eager to see the way it will go as he runs to secret hospitals in France for treatments and hides from Nigerians who want to see him talk or tell them his plans. The drama is becoming very interesting. The one that interests me most is the link with many names "Amoda Yekini Ogunlere, Hameed Sangodele, Bobo Chicago" etc. He has to clear himself to be taken serious. It is too early to start hiding.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by DispatcherLagos: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Igbo turu ilu si na ukpana okpoko gburu....nti chiri ya.

Onye ogwu Ike ahu enweghi ofu mkpuru nhere n'anya. Mana anyi ga agbiri ya plasma mgbe oge ruru

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Totilopussylick(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Election never reach

Tinubu is confused tongue

Imagine handing over Nigeria to a confused person tongue cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by PoliteActivist: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin

But no one has been able to prove he lied when he told INEC he did not attend primary and secondary schools - no one has been able find ANYBODY who attended primary or secondary school with him, or even just a photo!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Jostoman: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu is trying to play smart by using the same tactics he use in ekiti just watch and see he will travel all the way from wherever he travels to direct to Osun state and then his gullible in Osun will now be hailing him but no matter what Adeleke is the incoming governor of Osun state know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by PoliteActivist: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Igbo turu ilu si na ukpana okpoko gburu....nti chiri ya.

Onye ogwu Ike ahu enweghi ofu mkpuru nhere n'anya. Mana anyi ga agbiri ya plasma mgbe oge ruru

Translate please. Most of us PO supporters are NOT Igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by DispatcherLagos: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Alright.
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
I'm lost...

warris going on here..
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu is confused.
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
What can Tinubu tell Nigerians?
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by cyril10(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Trying to attract sympathy
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by chaliruster(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

it's a proverb that says, : a stubborn fly will follow the corps to the grave. it is ment to examine the minds of the people of this our great country , on the way they tend to choose their next president

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu is too wise to take advice
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
100% IPOB teenager

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Emibolt: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
E never set people don dey crygringrin
why una dey cry na

Make ah tell una de truth: UNA GO CRY A RIVER, TINUBU URCHINS AND ATIEFKU COWS grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by punk4: 1:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku needs to apologize to Nigerians And then use their pvc to vote for peter obi come 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by PoliteActivist: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2022
chaliruster:

it's a proverb that says, : a stubborn fly will follow the corps to the grave.
it is ment to examine the minds of the people of this our great country ,
on the way they tend to choose their next president

Thanks for the translation.
Very well said
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Obi for one Nigeria
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by helinues: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Hope you understand what it means to be talking to oneself loudly in the public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Brookdcook: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Have you abandoned Buhari already and shifted goal post to Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Realdon1(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

You are only one left behind to support and sell unsellable old man that can't sign any documents bcs of shaky hang.

We Hausa people and my brothers in middle belt have decided to be OBIdient inshallah.
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by helinues: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Realdon1:

You are only one left behind to support and sell unsellable old man that can't sign any documents bcs of shaky hang.

We Hausa people and my brothers in middle belt have decided to be OBIdient inshallah.

yes is zumex dat dd it. It s lik u dnt come vilag atal. A bu m nwafo izuogu. Though rochas destroyed our villag. Bt devil w knw s better dan angel w dnt knw. H s our brother. W voted hm in to pay fr d damages

Chinedu, bikonu be proud of your lineage without impersonating others

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Brookdcook: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Chinedu, bikonu be proud of your lineage without impersonating others

Are you now the wailing wailer?
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Where is Tinubu?
Re: Breaking: Obi Has Made Me Confused. I'm Hiding From Nigerians- Tinubu Cries Out by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Oh yes

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Refused To Pray Like Muslims / BREAKING: Cameroonians Curse Tinubu After Old Paul Biya Releases 3 Smelly Farts / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.