Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,159 members, 7,949,988 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price (882 Views)

Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Greattestman: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
This have been happening a lot of time.

I can cite so many cases where ladies over love their guys and decides to support their guys financially to aid in paying their bride price.

As a guy would you accept monetary support from your fiancee to pay her bride price?
Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Boogyman557: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by VeryWickedMan: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
I pity any woman that's planning to marry me

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by MufasaLion: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
I don't think it's ideal except the bride price is too much.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
its not about the bride price. its about being able to feed her and afford the basics of being a man of the house

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Better sef.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by incandescentena: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Here we go again!

A good idea however, the problem is it could lead to insult.

Woman - you are not even a man I am the one that married you

Man- you were so desperate you even paid me to marry you

tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
I don't think it's ideal except the bride price is too much.
Welcome back...

Expensive bride prices are ridiculous... If not for respecting tradition, the culture is useless... Many men can't afford it... And even if they can, it gives them the impression that they are 'buying' the women and therefore own them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Welcome back...

Expensive bride prices are ridiculous... If not for respecting tradition, the culture is useless... Many men can't afford it... And even if they can, it gives them the impression that they are 'buying' the women and therefore own them...

Thanks and howdy?

There are still some families that don't demand for exorbitant bride price irrespective of the tribe. Culture and traditions are evolving now due to civilization.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by metaluterus(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please no matter how nice the Lady might be, please dont let her pay her own bride price, because bride price is symbolic. You can only tell her to talk with her people if they can reduce the bride price for you...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Bluezy13(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Boogyman557: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Totomechanic:

Broski, howdy sir... Local man bin notice say all ya posts na majorly about ashawo house... Why you no come dey contribute for dah ashawo beer parlor thread? grin

Dem go gbadun ya story for there baajeh baajeh.

LITE up my KPOLI in Pizz
WTF MAN
cool.
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

ASHAWOO house no be competition oo..

Na who get ENERGY DRINK for waist de compete..

no need for me to join the trend..

I SAMANKWE 4 ur GOVERNMENT..

As e be now, I de ASHAWOO house..

The rain too much, so I gats comort cold for body!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
What part of lasgidi you based tho?
Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Boogyman557: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Totomechanic:
What part of lasgidi you based tho?
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I no get base or base line..

I de everywhere for lagside..

WTF MAN!
Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by tillaman(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
how many ashawo altogether this new week
Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Boogyman557: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2022
tillaman:
how many ashawo altogether this new week
Holly Gram cool The week just start ooo..

But yesterday I NACK 3 different ASHAWOO, one for morning time and 2 for night time..

This morning just one but I really NACK NACK her TOTTO, from 6am to 8am.. although na 3 round I go..

in the night, I go JAZZ in again or anytime wey my PREEK begin RISE or TOTORI me..

I just de reach house now, na to LITE UP WEED and SMOKE..

Not to forget, I buy JEDI JEDI, na to mix am wit RAW WEED and drink.. E go help massage my waist and BOOST my ENERGY DRINK...

WTF MAN!

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Don27tiky(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2022
incandescentena:
Here we go again!

A good idea however, the problem is it could lead to insult.

Woman - you are not even a man I am the one that married you

Man- you were so desperate you even paid me to marry you

tongue
why will she say she married me? Was the money given to my parents? It was given to her own parents and kinsmen so she will have no reason to say that
Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by tillaman(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The week just start ooo..

But yesterday I NACK 3 different ASHAWOO, one for morning time and 2 for night time..

This morning just one but I really NACK NACK her TOTTO, from 6am to 8am.. although na 3 round I go..

in the night, I go JAZZ in again or anytime wey my PREEK begin RISE or TOTORI me..

I just de reach house now, na to LITE UP WEED and SMOKE..

Not to forget, I buy JEDI JEDI, na to mix am wit RAW WEED and drink.. E go help massage my waist and BOOST my ENERGY DRINK...

WTF MAN!
max respect comrade

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Decides To Pay Her Bride Price by Don27tiky(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2022
I will accept her paying her own bride price if I am not ready yet because that money is still going to her parents and kinsmen.
If ever she wakes up one day and say she married me I will remind her she never gave my parents shi shi and walk out with my head high

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do Akwa Ibom Men Have Body Odour Issues / How Old Is Your First/current NL Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.