Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

W.in 10.000 Dol.lars If You Can Prove The Transitional Form/gaps Btw The Species - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / W.in 10.000 Dol.lars If You Can Prove The Transitional Form/gaps Btw The Species (662 Views)

1 Million Naira To Whoever Can Prove Any Of The Following / See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong / Why Did God Create So Many Transitional Organisms That Are Being Found Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W.in 10.000 Dol.lars If You Can Prove The Transitional Form/gaps Btw The Species by unphilaz(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2011
The other day i was traveling and while looking at the surrounding hills, a thought came through to me that why is it that in africa (nigeria) no fossils were discovered except in foreign lands? could some information be laying over here in nigeria seeing we have a lot of  natural settings not tampererd with? National geography society  could embark on that trip. i guess!  so later i started doing some research on google and i discovered that some 'fossils' were discovered. however during the course of search i came across a site
http://www.intelligentdesignversusevolution.com/
which put out a challenge to all [b]the athiest [/b]to answer/prove that there is actually a transitional gap between any 2 animal e.g dog and cat etc and thus win $10,000 if they can provide such a proof. And uptil now the amount has not been claimed, i felt that i should bring it to the notice of the athiest in the house to try out their knowledge to solve this riddle but after winning could you be kind enof to just give me 2$ only though more will be accepted. grin grin wink wink wink.

i will be glad if nigerian atheist will give it a shot at least prove that we have great brains and am sure National Geography will be highly impressed to publish such on the front page of their magazine or make a documentary just like the chinese farmer did with ARCAEORAPTOR LIANINGENSIS.

wait, loading, loading,

(1) (Reply)

Wht Is Poverty? / Don’t Argue, Discuss / Four Radical Muslim Men Admit London Stock Exchange Bomb Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.