Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,742 members, 7,941,808 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

NO One Ever Asked Me This About My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NO One Ever Asked Me This About My Business (267 Views)

Bank Official Asked Me To Pray Over Erroneous Transfer. / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NO One Ever Asked Me This About My Business by PromiseObasi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
In my last posts I have talked about

"What to do when someone says I'll get back to you",

"3 Reasons You don't Make Enough Sales", and a lot of other topics read by Hundreds of people.

Well today is a bit different.

Since this is one big family, I'll share this story, it's a bit personal though but yeah, have it.

Before my first business class, I asked a student of mine "How has business been for you all these while"?

Then She said.

Pls Sir, Can I use a Voice Note, No one has ever asked me this question before now cry

It felt so sad tbh.

She's been in business for almost one year and not a single person asked her how it had been.

She went on to tell me how bad her business had been and how she had given up already..

She said "My Contents are good, my price is good too what could be the problem?, why can't I make sales?"

It was At that point I swore to make sure I see to it that she progresses, I promised myself to hold her by the hand till she bounces back.

I asked her again yesterday, "How has Business been"? I was glad from her answers.. She's Back! And far better than when I met her

So I want to ask you today dear friend.

How has business been?

Tell me in the replies.

Well that was my first business Class, I've had the second and planning the third already.

There are many people like her out there.. it's time to save them. grin

Do well to also read up my last post on "Will Juanna Survive? (For every Entrepreneur)"

I share helpful tips from time to time here..

I hope to help many young online entrepreneurs and business owners as much as I can.

Give me a Follow Nd a Like too. (If I have earned it) cool

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Tosco Drum / How I Hit The Jackpot At Home! / Learn To Make Soap, Body Cream, Shampoo Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.