Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,471 members, 7,926,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Academic Needs Ur Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Academic Needs Ur Help (179 Views)

Mathematicians, I Need Ur Help. / Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. / Nairalanders Need Ur Help Pls Jupeb In Uniben Or Unilag Wich Is Better?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Academic Needs Ur Help by famozine1: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good evening everyone am a student of lagos state University (Lasu) a computer scientist my aim is to graduate with 2.1 but things isn't going the way I thought our 200L second semester results was released recently guys I was shocked upon all the attendance all the test assignments plus preparation from the beginning of the semester my results broke my heart where u expect something like 4 or 5 u see 1 u see 2 it's really crazy so please for those of who have passed through school life and know how it is done what is the method, strategy to pass exams in universities we are resuming tomorrow 4july into 300L 1st semester and am currently on 3.07 cgpa and my target is 3.5 and above what should I do house please
Re: My Academic Needs Ur Help by rickpat(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
use the summarizing strategy....

this is how it works.....get a notebook for each course....then anytime you get a new handout or textbook...just read through,summarize into that notebook of yourself...do it for all your handout and textbook..so during your exam,you only study that your notebook....

I hope this helps you

2 Likes

Re: My Academic Needs Ur Help by famozine1: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Thanks very much I will try to do dat
rickpat:
use the summarizing strategy....

this is how it works.....get a notebook for each course....then anytime you get a new handout or textbook...just read through,summarize into that notebook of yourself...do it for all your handout and textbook..so during your exam,you only study that your notebook....

I hope this helps you

(1) (Reply)

The Gap Between You And Success Is Nothing But Your Mentality / What Is The Currency Of Ghana And Kenya ? ���� / 6 Top Colleges For Undergraduate English Majors With Average Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.